The Student Room Group

What to do when he doesn't reply?

I've been talking to ths guy for not a very long time but I've made it very clear that I really fancy him.
We've exchanged a few messages here and there but now he literally won't reply. He will talk to other people/be active but not bother with me. (Keep in mind that I'm usually the one who starts off the conversations)
What do I do now? I can't get him off my mind and keep logging in just to see if he's replied.
Is he just not into me?
I really don't feel like asking him directly why he's been ignoring me because I've kind of already done that and don't want to be seen as desperate:frown:

Help please...
Honestly I'm so fed up of this happening to me. I just don't bother anymore and move on. I've realised it's really not healthy to be chasing after someone who isn't chasing after you as well. If he really wanted to talk to you then he would. Don't fall for the "I'm busy" crap, especially when you know they're not as they've had time to talk to everyone else but you. You make time to talk to those you really want to talk to. I say back off for a bit and see if he comes to you. If not, try to shrug him off. It's his loss.
Sounds really petty but if you have him on something like Twitter, Snapchat etc post something to get his attention. Not something slutty, just something to get his attention
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Sounds really petty but if you have him on something like Twitter, Snapchat etc post something to get his attention. Not something slutty, just something to get his attention

I only have him on tsr (lol) he's asked for my Instagram and stuff but i'm not sure if I want to let him into my personal life yet
He, I don't think, doesn't sound that interested. If he was, he would make time and wouldn't come up with all this "I'm busy" rubbish.
Reply 5
Original post by Tiger Rag
He, I don't think, doesn't sound that interested. If he was, he would make time and wouldn't come up with all this "I'm busy" rubbish.

But that's the thing, he doesn't even come up with excuses like that. he just doesn't reply and when I say things like "I really like the way you ignore me" he just makes something funny out of it :colonhash:
Tbh he's probably just not that into you.
Most guys wouldn't blatantly ignore someone they were interested in. You've made it clear that you like him, but he's ignoring you anyway which means he's probably just trying to distance himself so he doesn't lead you on.

It sounds like you're just refusing to take the hint, you need to get over your infatuation
You answered it yourself he's not that into you. Maybe you were a bit keen. Dont chase and find someone else.
Reply 8
Original post by 999tigger
You answered it yourself he's not that into you. Maybe you were a bit keen. Dont chase and find someone else.

but he said he thinks i'm pretty and told me that he really liked me before he began to ignore me.
I really can't stop looking over the previous messages he's sent me and really want him to reply and talk to me.
I'm not an ugly girl (I get boys wanting to get with me all the time that I turn down) so I don't understand why he's being so distant when he's aware that I don't usually take a liking to most guys like I did with him:cry:
AND he's started to flirt with this other bitch!:facepalm:so how do I get his attention without sounding so desperate?
Original post by Anonymous
but he said he thinks i'm pretty and told me that he really liked me before he began to ignore me.
I really can't stop looking over the previous messages he's sent me and really want him to reply and talk to me.
I'm not an ugly girl (I get boys wanting to get with me all the time that I turn down) so I don't understand why he's being so distant when he's aware that I don't usually take a liking to most guys like I did with him:cry:
AND he's started to flirt with this other bitch!:facepalm:so how do I get his attention without sounding so desperate?

You will learn that what people say and what they mean can be different things.
He's ignoring you, which is a bit rude, but if you wnat to save yourself the bother I would find someone else. he probably even knows you are watching.

It takes two, so just accept hes not interested at the moment and find someone else. He might flirt with many or date several becayse he gets dumped within the next year. Dont chase and if hes interested he might resume interest.
Uf you chase that might be less of a challenge for him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending