The Student Room Group

Are these girls, super skinny?

Scroll to see replies

That's like hot skinny as opposed to near death skinny, and I'm assuming near death skinny is what we mean by "super skinny".
Reply 21
For their ethnicity/body type they are ok
Great now I feel anorexic 😂 I'm like half their size lmao
They look pretty perfect to me.
Original post by keturah
They look pretty perfect to me.

You're perfect :smile:
Original post by Dinasaurus

Yeah I think their company must've lied about their weights, cause they look pretty fit to me but from the data given by their profiles they have BMIs ranging from 16 to 17 which seems very unlikely.

Depends. I'm 46kg with a BMI of 16.8 apparently and I have a very similar figure to the girls in the first picture. I wouldn't say it was unlikely
We get it, you like east Asian women OP
Original post by Wewuz Hebrews
We get it, you like east Asian women OP

When did I say that?

All 3 pictures are of the same musical group, I listen to their music, my profile picture is also off a member of the same group. I do not have preferences, I simply am very into this one group.
Original post by ForestShadow
They look maybe a little underweight but not too much...

They are definitely not underweight, they just look so below average compared to the current norm, that you assume they are.

This is how people used to be in the 60s and 70s.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
I remember reading asians have less dense bones so that could be why

I remember reading that too.
Original post by Dinasaurus
When did I say that?

All 3 pictures are of the same musical group, I listen to their music, my profile picture is also off a member of the same group. I do not have preferences, I simply am very into this one group.

it's cool - i aint even mad
Original post by Twinpeaks
They are definitely not underweight, they just look so below average compared to the current norm, that you assume they are.

This is how people used to be in the 60s and 70s.

They average 160 cm around there and have approx weight of about 45 cm, that makes about 17.8 bmi and thats less than 18.5 which is considered underweight by medical standards...:holmes:
looks a normal healthy body weight to me, yes they're slim but by no means look dangerously skinny.
Original post by ForestShadow
They average 160 cm around there and have approx weight of about 45 cm, that makes about 17.8 bmi and thats less than 18.5 which is considered underweight by medical standards...:holmes:

The biggest one in the group has an apparent BMI of 17, and the smallest is 16.
Original post by lustawny
You're perfect :smile:

Aww thank you :h: I wish though.
Hmm they are on the thin side but they are no way as thin as some other kpop girl groups. The only kpop girls that I actually consider to be a healthy normal weight is probably most of Sistar, CL (2015/16) and Aliee, and other less known girl groups.
they look normal :P

im going from my twin who is much skinnier but not underweight, i think they look nice
These girls look normal and healthy most girls would aspire to look this good they most likely are naturally skinny, but I wouldn't say super skinny.
They look healthy. A good weight.
A bmi of 16-17 doesn't even look skinny though. I used to have a bmi of 17 and I didn't look skinny. Health authorities might consider it underweight, but the truth is a lot of people find the look attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest