The Student Room Group

Internship experience with consulting firms

Hey guys,

I'm currently applying for internships with several tier 2 consulting companies, including Strategy&, Oliver Wyman, A.T. Kearney, Roland Berger. Could you share your experiences with these companies? Interview process, requirements, internship experience?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Adam
Original post by RichieRich1995
Hey guys,

I'm currently applying for internships with several tier 2 consulting companies, including Strategy&, Oliver Wyman, A.T. Kearney, Roland Berger. Could you share your experiences with these companies? Interview process, requirements, internship experience?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Adam

100% Sure Strategy& and Oliver Wyman has finished recruiting for this summer. Can't comment on the other 2.
Original post by RichieRich1995
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Adam

First cv+cover letter, with maths/reasoning tests. Case interviews* (practise is important) and fit interviews (have examples ready). Some may have a group exercise element (becoming increasingly popular).

*loads of stuff on how to do well on this available online. Your careers service may also have useful resources.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending