The Student Room Group

How's everyone feeling about GCSEs being in just over a month?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Its just english, if i don't get a's in english im going to drink bleach.
Reply 41
Anxious, scared, worried :frown:
I want to get them over and done with, but at the same time, I would like more time.

I only just started properly revising a few days ago as well. :s-smilie:
Reply 42
I'm not feeling the pressure at all...
:bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:
Reply 44
Original post by HeimIX
I made a revison TimeTable and everything, revision is going fine but I'm just scared ill forget everything at Exams, I got 3 A* 1A 5B's at mock exams, if i get that again I'm going to drink bleach. With results like that my life has no purpose.

HAHA bleach as well, that's me.. great minds think alike :wink:
I was feeling completely fine until this thread.
Some chilling feeling just went through my whole body and now I'm really scared :cry::lol:
Original post by surina16
I was feeling completely fine until this thread.
Some chilling feeling just went through my whole body and now I'm really scared :cry::lol:

How come??? What's your first exam coming up??
Original post by mobbsy91
How come??? What's your first exam coming up??

25th April - aqa igcse french oral :eek:
25th April - aqa igcse french oral :eek:

Ahh not too far away then :/ I remember doing my oral, and I honestly thought it went much worse than it did, however, luckily for me, it didn't count towards my actual iGCSE, just a separate qualification! Good luck with it, practice lots and lots and lots :tongue:
Ahh not too far away then :/ I remember doing my oral, and I honestly thought it went much worse than it did, however, luckily for me, it didn't count towards my actual iGCSE, just a separate qualification! Good luck with it, practice lots and lots and lots :tongue:

thanks! I'm trying to just remember some key phrases (since it's all spontaneous) and hope for the best :biggrin:
thanks! I'm trying to just remember some key phrases (since it's all spontaneous) and hope for the best :biggrin:

Ahh fair enough!! Just pretend to have a cold, and cough when you need time to think!!! (Got me through it :biggrin: )
Ahh fair enough!! Just pretend to have a cold, and cough when you need time to think!!! (Got me through it :biggrin: )

tumblr_nh95gpGYAc1qivigxo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nh95gpGYAc1qivigxo1_500.jpg

Haha cheers xD

I'm sure you'll be fine in it though :tongue:
Reply 53
I'm not shitting bricks yet because I haven't started revising

oops
Original post by Rachel000222
Thoughts, revision tips...

So stressed about it! It's like I know what I need to do but I'm just not doing it and I have no idea why...

I got good mock results - 3a*s, 3a's, 2B's, a c and a D... Not so happy about the D but it's for maths and I wasn't far from a C...

Any tips? Anyone want to share their results?
Original post by HeimIX
I made a revison TimeTable and everything, revision is going fine but I'm just scared ill forget everything at Exams, I got 3 A* 1A 5B's at mock exams, if i get that again I'm going to drink bleach. With results like that my life has no purpose.

wftftftftftfftfft?
Original post by Nevemarie15
So stressed about it! It's like I know what I need to do but I'm just not doing it and I have no idea why...

I got good mock results - 3a*s, 3a's, 2B's, a c and a D... Not so happy about the D but it's for maths and I wasn't far from a C...

Any tips? Anyone want to share their results?

Well done on your mock results :smile: I didn't get the results I had hoped for but hopefully will do better in the real exams! I'm so stressed too but can't seem to revise! It's like it's all building up and I know it but I'm doing nothing about it :s-smilie:
Original post by HeimIX

Hahah same here. well i got 4A* 2A 2B
I'm not looking forward to my 28 exams but hey ho I'll survive... somehow:tongue:
I feel like going to join the Huli tribe in the highland forests of Papua New Guinea

Quick Reply

Latest