The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

How long does it usually take UCL to reply?

On my postgraduate application it says that

"You should receive a response approximately six weeks after the application became complete"

It's been almost six weeks now, do they usually respond on time? Possibly if they don't respond this week, I will try and contact them.
If you look at the postgraduate applicants thread, you'll see that several applicants have waited far longer than 6 weeks. I myself have been waiting 7 weeks to hear back regarding my LLM application.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I submitted my first application end of February and still haven't received any replies back. On my portal account it still says the same message since day one. I called them today because of my second application, the lady I spoke to said "due to the time of the year, we are very busy at the moment". I assume it may take longer than 6 weeks actually.
Reply 3
Original post by Mrazh
I submitted my first application end of February and still haven't received any replies back. On my portal account it still says the same message since day one. I called them today because of my second application, the lady I spoke to said "due to the time of the year, we are very busy at the moment". I assume it may take longer than 6 weeks actually.

Oh, looks like theres gonna be a couple of weeks more to wait :/
Reply 4
It took me forever, just got my offer today for neuroscience. It would be horrible to recieve a rejection after waiting so long. Good luck.:redface:
Reply 5
Original post by Ali1302
It took me forever, just got my offer today for neuroscience. It would be horrible to recieve a rejection after waiting so long. Good luck.:redface:

On the other hand, it took LSE only 2 weeks to make a decision. Which then I got rejected :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by jamesli322
On the other hand, it took LSE only 2 weeks to make a decision. Which then I got rejected :frown:

That may be a good sign because if they were going to reject you they would've done it by now. Your application is likely to be seriously considered and I'd say you have a good chance at getting an offer.:biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Ali1302
That may be a good sign because if they were going to reject you they would've done it by now. Your application is likely to be seriously considered and I'd say you have a good chance at getting an offer.:biggrin:

Thanks man. Hopefully, no news is good news lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending