The Student Room Group

How do you do well in AQA A Level Physics Unit 4?

title
Reply 1
Original post by WurfWurf
title

More specifically... ?
Reply 2
Unit 4????
Reply 3
Unit 4????

I just read the book, highlight it, rewrite it, then rewrite this in my own words. It seems to work :smile:
Reply 4
title

As with any other subject: you must practice constantly by doing exam style questions. I'd suggest going on Physics and Maths Tutor (I'd suggest going to the OCR sections, and read the brief set of notes fro there), read the notes for a particular topic first, then jump straight to exam style questions. Afterwards, start correcting your answers with a different coloured pen.
Reply 5
Original post by kkboyk
As with any other subject: you must practice constantly by doing exam style questions. I'd suggest going on Physics and Maths Tutor (I'd suggest going to the OCR sections, and read the brief set of notes fro there), read the notes for a particular topic first, then jump straight to exam style questions. Afterwards, start correcting your answers with a different coloured pen.

I have been reading through the revision guide, making notes and doing past paper questions. However I dont see myself improving especially with the more recent papers. I am putting in the work, just not sure why I cant seem to get any result out of it :s-smilie:. Thanks for the reply.
Reply 6
I have been reading through the revision guide, making notes and doing past paper questions. However I dont see myself improving especially with the more recent papers. I am putting in the work, just not sure why I cant seem to get any result out of it :s-smilie:. Thanks for the reply.

You should start noting down exactly on what you are struggling with such as interpreting what the questions is asking you? Not sure on how to start answering questions? How to get to the right answer?
Reply 7
Original post by kkboyk

hey do you have any practice papers
Reply 8
Original post by Shreeansh
hey do you have any practice papers

Go to this website

Quick Reply

Latest