The Student Room Group

Would you be happy with these grades in GCSE?

These are the results that I got in my last mock exams.
A* - Physics (P2)
A* - Spanish (Reading)
A* - Spanish (Listening)
A - Mathematics (Calculator)
A - Chemistry (C2)
A - IGCSE English Language
B - Mathematics (Non - Calculator)
B - History
B - Biology
B - Computing
I don't know what I got in English yet but I always do badly in literature so I reckon at best I'd get a B or a C.

Scroll to see replies

Sorry but the Bs are just tragic

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AxSirlotl
A* - Physics (P2)
A* - Spanish (Reading)
A* - Spanish (Listening)
A - Chemistry (C2)
B - History
B - Biology
B - Computing
I don't know what I got in English yet but I always do badly in literature so I reckon at best I'd get a B or a C.

Really good results well done! How would I improve in maths and what exam board do you do for maths?
Reply 3
A* - Physics (P2)
A* - Spanish (Reading)
A* - Spanish (Listening)
A - Chemistry (C2)
B - History
B - Biology
B - Computing

Depends on your aspiration...if it was me and I wanted to be a doctor then no. If I wanted to be a bin man then definitely :biggrin:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

What did you get in GCSE's?
Reply 5
Original post by zXcodeXz
Really good results well done! How would I improve in maths and what exam board do you do for maths?

Edexcel and I am trying to improve in Maths, a lot! Also I'm trying to improve my history too.
Edexcel and I am trying to improve in Maths, a lot! Also I'm trying to improve my history too.

Oh ok I have to do history and computing too, but for maths I really don't even know how to improve
What did you get in GCSE's?

I got As and Bs. But if you took that comment of mine seriously then please get a sense of humour.
I got As and Bs. But if you took that comment of mine seriously then please get a sense of humour.

No I was just generally asking how many A's did you get?
No I was just generally asking how many A's did you get?

7 As and 7 Bs
Really depends on what you're going for. Only you should be asking yourself that question. Personally I'd be a bit bummed.
Reply 11

Spoiler

Thanksssss xD
I would be extremely pleased if I got those grades :smile:
7 As and 7 Bs

Wow, do you have any tips for me to improve in maths?
Reply 14
Original post by Student403
Really depends on what you're going for. Only you should be asking yourself that question. Personally I'd be a bit bummed.

I want to do Physics (which I'm good at) but it's also good to take maths so I'm trying to improve in that too. On average I got a B in maths (2 marks off of an A) and it was because I'd forgot simple things (I'd revised hard topics and forgot how to do squared nth term).
Original post by Student403

What did you get in GCSE's if I may ask?
Wow, do you have any tips for me to improve in maths?

Do past papers
they're really great results but I personally wouldn't be happy with them for myself :smile:
Dude they're fine. You'll be able to get into a sixth form/college to take your A-Levels. Even with 5 C's you can get into a sixth form to do A-Levels. GCSE's really aren't that deep. You'll realise that once you get to university.
Do past papers

Ok thanks

Quick Reply

Latest