The Student Room Group

What is your easiest A level?

Poll

What is the easiest A level that you do?

You may have seen my other poll on the hardest A level. Now I want to know the easiest one that you do. Happy voting!

I voted for Maths btw.:smile:

Link to vote for the hardest a level: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3994269&p=63896399#post63896399
(edited 8 years ago)
Maths.
I found English Literature easy when I studied it :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biology.
My easiest A Level was Geology :h:
Chemistry or maths

Bio is hard for me 😭😭
Maths is definitely the easiest A-Level. Never dropped more than 2 marks on any paper.
Biology

Watch how I get the lowest grade on it now
Original post by Serine Soul
Biology

Watch how I get the lowest grade on it now

I find that the hardest. I do biology, chemistry, computing and maths.
Reply 9
Original post by Bruce267099
Maths is definitely the easiest A-Level. Never dropped more than 2 marks on any paper.

CH40cPeWEAAcdZ7.png
Original post by Tuffyandtab
I find that the hardest. I do biology, chemistry, computing and maths.

Yeah, I do biology, chemistry and maths.

It totally depends on my mood lol.

Like I just did a maths past paper and did so many silly mistakes :angry:

On the other hand, I feel like I just 'get' chemistry :dontknow:

Bio is easy to pick up marks in if you know what you're doing
Hard to remember, easy to understand - government and politics
Easy to remember, hard to understand - maths
Original post by HeimIX
CH40cPeWEAAcdZ7.png

:clap2::king1:
Anyone doing further maths would just say maths for this.
i find maths the easiest, C1 i lose about 5-8% of marks due to always making foolish mistakes, that's inevitable. C2 on the other hand, a bit harder but i always get above 80% so still good. I'm still in year 12 so i dont know about C3 and 4, along with FM, oh yeh S1 i generally do well on, but it's only if i don't make an idiotic mistake as taking a key on a stem and leaf diagram as the total frequency, failed my last mocks due to that >.<. M1 in yr 13 shouldnt be too hard as i do physics.
Biology isn't too hard i suppose, my only problem is i answer to the best of my ability, if they say "Louis, that's a GCSE standard answer" i dont change how i revise or anything, i just answer again in the next mock and get it right. sometimes the reverse happens which is tedious, but overall i am not finding it too hard.
Physics is easy with particles, radiation, currently learning waves and it's a bit tricky. overall it's not too hard but mechanics is the main twist, at the beginning none of it made sense but a revision guide simply sorted that out, used a different method to my teacher which simplified things.
Chemistry is another story, organic chemistry is mostly simple with a couple of exceptions but everything else is crazy hard! i love maths as you can probs tell from above, the physics maths isnt too hard but chemistry maths is insane! i say insane.... only one topic has hard maths, however its amount of substance, the biggest topic in the a level course :/ It doesn't help how my teachers occasionly disappear for a week or two for teaching training every once in a while...
Overall though maths is the easiest for me :smile:
I'm not going to jinx anything...

Quick Reply

Latest