The Student Room Group

Guys always seem to call me cute. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

So I've been called cute a lot of times before by majority of the guys who compliment me. Only a few have called me pretty/beautiful. Guys, if you called a girl cute, is that some way of letting her know you aren't interested or whatever?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I've been called cute a lot of times before by majority of the guys who compliment me. Only a few have called me pretty/beautiful. Guys, if you called a girl cute, is that some way of letting her know you aren't interested or whatever?

Take it as compliment. Don't see why being told you are cute is a bad thing.
Its a compliment. Not sure you can read too much into it.
Reply 3
It's a thoughtless compliment I generally say to someone who does something I like, it's not flattering really but yes it's a compliment.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

it might be good, but then again it might be bad. they might mean little sister "cute" not sexually attractive cute

when I was younger I had had girls call be cute before, at the time i thought they must find me attractive, but looking back now with experiance ..these girls did not find me sexually attractive and it was more of little brother cute

true, sometimes girls and guys [mostly girls] will use "cute" to describe a person they find sexually attractive. however it's really hard to say without hearing the context/situation that it happened.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending