The Student Room Group

Anyone had a driving examiner who was an :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolp hin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:?

When I went for my driving test for the first time I ended with a cranky git around his late 50s. As soon he called my name out he didn't introduce himself, he didn't ask how I'm feeling, he just dragged me out do test centre told me to read the number of the guys and then he told me to locate the car I'm using.

As soon I ended up having him as my examiner I got even more nervous and I was under a lot of preasure of it.

The test didn't end well towards the end as I resulted in getting 3 majors and 10 minors. At the end of the test its part of procedure for examiner to go through all faults you've made in a constructive but not him all he did I front of me and my instructor was yelled at my face so age easily what I did wrong I was so provoked I wanted to punch him in the face but what good it would do me if the DVSA would end up pressing charges on me and I'd possibly be banned from driving for life so I tried my best to control myself and remain calm even though I do suffer from Autism and I have severe anger problems. He's one of the most vile human beings I ever met in my life I once punched a cinema employee because he as being horrible to my mentally ill mum. I've been bullied all my life not just by others kid adults as well like my supply teacher at school, my college tutor, my work experience, my first driving instructor and even my own biased uncle.

The point of this thread I posted because I'm just wondering if anyone had the similar experiences having a horrible driving examiner. If so than feel free to comment your experience and how it affected you.
Original post by jamierobinson94
When I went for my driving test for the first time I ended with a cranky git around his late 50s. As soon he called my name out he didn't introduce himself, he didn't ask how I'm feeling, he just dragged me out do test centre told me to read the number of the guys and then he told me to locate the car I'm using.

As soon I ended up having him as my examiner I got even more nervous and I was under a lot of preasure of it.

The test didn't end well towards the end as I resulted in getting 3 majors and 10 minors. At the end of the test its part of procedure for examiner to go through all faults you've made in a constructive but not him all he did I front of me and my instructor was yelled at my face so age easily what I did wrong I was so provoked I wanted to punch him in the face but what good it would do me if the DVSA would end up pressing charges on me and I'd possibly be banned from driving for life so I tried my best to control myself and remain calm even though I do suffer from Autism and I have severe anger problems. He's one of the most vile human beings I ever met in my life I once punched a cinema employee because he as being horrible to my mentally ill mum. I've been bullied all my life not just by others kid adults as well like my supply teacher at school, my college tutor, my work experience, my first driving instructor and even my own biased uncle.

The point of this thread I posted because I'm just wondering if anyone had the similar experiences having a horrible driving examiner. If so than feel free to comment your experience and how it affected you.

that sucks dude, i'm learning how to drive now and i've just got some more manoeuvres to go and i hope that my examiner is super nice and not a d**k.
Come on I'm being serious.

In all seriousness, no... I haven't, I'm sorry this happened and most likely that you'll get a different examiner next time. All the best :smile:
Tell your driving instructor that you want to put a complaint in writing to the dvla and ask him if he'll back you up with what you're saying.
Original post by iEthan
In all seriousness, no... I haven't, I'm sorry this happened and most likely that you'll get a different examiner next time. All the best :smile:

Well I failed the second time last month ago with 1 major for clipping the curb during the left reverse corner but the examiner I had was a lot nicer and he even wished me good luck next time
Well I failed the second time last month ago with 1 major for clipping the curb during the left reverse corner but the examiner I had was a lot nicer and he even wished me good luck next time

Surprised that was a major tbh
Well you got 10 minors and 3 majors I was only failed on speeding no minors
Original post by _icecream
Well you got 10 minors and 3 majors I was only failed on speeding no minors

That was the first time. The second time I've had 3 minors until I've clipped the curb during the left reverse corner. I thought speeding is a minor.
I didn't type the dolphin I wasn't meant type a**hole but somehow it's changed it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending