The Student Room Group

A night with Emilia Clarke or £5000 cash?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Thanks - I don't find it creepy anyway :tongue: More than just cool! :excited:

Awwww well you are one of the closest friends I have on TSR (and irl if that's any consolation - as I've said from our previous chat, I don't really have any friends irl so most people on here aren't up to much competition :tongue:) I have wouldn't have minded if you had gotten it wrong (again) :rofl: I would have probably just been a combination of frustrated and laughing til I cried :ahee: so for me, that wouldn't have been a personal question coming from you :hugs: You thought right!
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Wait for it...

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha aww that's good - and very cool indeed!! :biggrin:

That's very kind of you to say so Matrix :smile: (and I agree, there are way more cool people on here including yourself than I know in real life) You have actually just made my day Matrix, so thank you! :smile:
Haha ahh if you are sure... tbh I was kind of thinking Andy as I know you both get on really well :rofl: Haha laughing at my poor judgement :lol:

And okay then - I do try not to ask personal things on here (as I can be quite nosey in real life :tongue: )

Haha the jumphug!! Thank you so much Matrix! :jumphug:
Awwwww Amellia! You are so kind and loyal! (Not that I doubted you in the first place :tongue:) just thought I'd say:yep: Little Amellia has a right to be jealous:mmm: probably too late but from that last clue, it's less than two capitals :wink:
I think I owe you something...and I'm sure you can guess what it is :rofl:

Yup

Awww me too! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo!:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amellia123

That's very kind of you to say so Matrix :smile: (and I agree, there are way more cool people on here including yourself than I know in real life) You have actually just made my day Matrix, so thank you! :smile:
Haha ahh if you are sure... tbh I was kind of thinking Andy as I know you both get on really well :rofl: Haha laughing at my poor judgement :lol:

And okay then - I do try not to ask personal things on here (as I can be quite nosey in real life :tongue: )

Yup - and even more than just very cool!:yep::jive:

It's just the truth. Awww thanks! :hugs: Yay! You're welcome :h:
I am sure! Ahh this conversation has sparked up my excitement for the future wayyy too much :tongue: You were thinking of him! That's great :biggrin: Haha no, pretty good judgement I think :wink: well, apart from Neo :rofl:

Yup - you're one of the lucky few :tongue: hahaha oh right! I'll have to remember that if we do meet at some point in the future :rofl: thanks for that :wink:

Not the jumphug! :colonhash:(Can't believe you made me type it like that!)
It's The Jumphug:rolleyes:
OBVIOUSLY! :tongue: :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile
£5000, heck I'd even accept £500, she doesn't even seem that special to me and is quite annoying in the show XD.

Awwwww I can't bear the excitement :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
night with Emilia.

Whats £5000 anyway?
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
Did he tell you this or were you in the room with him when it happened?

Neither. You see they have windows in Amsterdam where the woman stand for the world to see their wares. I encouraged him to go for them two (Not that he needed encouraging)
Yup - and even more than just very cool!:yep::jive:

It's just the truth. Awww thanks! :hugs: Yay! You're welcome :h:
I am sure! Ahh this conversation has sparked up my excitement for the future wayyy too much :tongue: You were thinking of him! That's great :biggrin: Haha no, pretty good judgement I think :wink: well, apart from Neo :rofl:

Yup - you're one of the lucky few :tongue: hahaha oh right! I'll have to remember that if we do meet at some point in the future :rofl: thanks for that :wink:

Not the jumphug! :colonhash:(Can't believe you made me type it like that!)
It's The Jumphug:rolleyes:
OBVIOUSLY! :tongue: :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha would be ultimate life goals then - hows that? :jive:

Haha aww :hugs: And that's good!! Gives you something to look forward to! :tongue: Haha even though I said Neo and Ethan before that :rofl:
Aww that is such a lovely thing to say :tongue: :smile: Haha :rofl: :wink:

Ohhhh so sorry Matrix!! :eek: THE JUMPHUG :lol: :tongue:
Haha would be ultimate life goals then - hows that? :jive:

Haha aww :hugs: And that's good!! Gives you something to look forward to! :tongue: Haha even though I said Neo and Ethan before that :rofl:
Aww that is such a lovely thing to say :tongue: :smile: Haha :rofl: :wink:

Ohhhh so sorry Matrix!! :eek: THE JUMPHUG :lol: :tongue:

Hmmmm:holmes:that doesn't quite sum it up but I guess it will suffice :tongue: Yes! :jive:

Yes, it does! :yep: Oh yes, I forgot you said Ethan earlier. Haha well, I guess you got there in the end.
:hugs:

Yes yes! Haha to be safer for you, it might be best to just type it all up in capitals like that next time :wink: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmmm:holmes:that doesn't quite sum it up but I guess it will suffice :tongue: Yes! :jive:

Yes, it does! :yep: Oh yes, I forgot you said Ethan earlier. Haha well, I guess you got there in the end.
:hugs:

Yes yes! Haha to be safer for you, it might be best to just type it all up in capitals like that next time :wink: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :jive: There are no words to sum it up really are there - we shall have to use emojis :lol: :awesome: :excited:
Yep! :smile: I was way off before :lol: Oh well, still one capital :lol: Eventually I just managed :rofl:

Okay then - I shall so that!! :wink: :tongue:
Hahaha :jive: There are no words to sum it up really are there - we shall have to use emojis :lol: :awesome: :excited:
Yep! :smile: I was way off before :lol: Oh well, still one capital :lol: Eventually I just managed :rofl:

Okay then - I shall so that!! :wink: :tongue:

Indeed - no words can be used to describe it! (In my head this conversation is starting to sound quite soppy) :tongue:
Yes! Good choice of emojis:yep::five:
Yes, close! :rofl:

Good! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awwwww I can't bear the excitement :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha
Indeed - no words can be used to describe it! (In my head this conversation is starting to sound quite soppy) :tongue:
Yes! Good choice of emojis:yep::five:
Yes, close! :rofl:

Good! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha its okay - I know where you are coming from :tongue: but it isn't really :biggrin:
:five: the emojis on here are great!! :tongue:
Will those extra 5k really matter a year from now?
Reply 274
Loads of cute stuff happening on my thread. :u:
Haha its okay - I know where you are coming from :tongue: but it isn't really :biggrin:
:five: the emojis on here are great!! :tongue:

If you say so, Amellia :tongue:
Yeah they are!:ahee::yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stefano865
Loads of cute stuff happening on my thread. :u:

Really? Where? I hadn't noticed! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you say so, Amellia :tongue:
Yeah they are!:ahee::yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yep! :tongue:

Yahaaaa :ahee: :yep:
Reply 278
Really? Where? I hadn't noticed! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Obviously you had something to do with it. :h:
Reply 279

:h:

Quick Reply

Latest