Reply 21
Original post by elforjg02
funny

Spoiler

u want to fight m8

8pm under the bridge
Original post by YungRilt
his real name is abishek malhotra

i am not comfortable with u publically saying my name like this. please delete ur comment or i will be forced to take further action. thank you
Original post by raju.motors.
i am not comfortable with u publically saying my name like this. please delete ur comment or i will be forced to take further action. thank you

cant delete it, there is no option
cant delete it, there is no option

then please edit it. thank you for your co-operation and i look forward to hearing from you x
then please edit it. thank you for your co-operation and i look forward to hearing from you x

i dont understand? give step by step instructions
Original post by Virgili
u want to fight m8

8pm under the bridge

how old r u again?

Spoiler

Reply 27
Original post by elforjg02
how old r u again?

Spoiler

So a year older than you?
i dont understand? give step by step instructions

i am sorry but u r too late. i asked for a simple request and u have chosen to not do as i say. I will not only report you but i will also be taking further legal action as I have ur IP address and username which i will hand to professionals.

this is not the first time u have mocked me. i do not appreciate it.
Original post by thefatone
you'll be sucking my dong bc i'm a guy

but seriously this is what i'm talking about when ppl assume i'm a girl

:rofl::rofl:
i am sorry but u r too late. i asked for a simple request and u have chosen to not do as i say. I will not only report you but i will also be taking further legal action as I have ur IP address and username which i will hand to professionals.

shut upp
Original post by Youngmetro
shut upp

ur ugly

also, i have the IP address from the device u r using do dont get brave
ur ugly

also, i have the IP address from the device u r using do dont get brave

It's a static IP address so its useless to you :h:

Taking someones IP is illegal unless you own the website or are employed by it, also atm your harassing and blackmailing me, you have also made homosexual comments towards me earlier which were VERY inappropriate for a student education forum. You've already been banned once and when you sign up for the website you're agreeing to the T&C which you are breaking
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Virgili
So a year older than you?

hard to believe coming from u :tongue:
Taking someones IP is illegal unless you own the website or are employed by it, also atm your harassing and blackmailing me, you have also made homosexual comments towards me earlier which were VERY inappropriate for a student education forum.

y r u acting smart when u just googled all of that? i can see ur browsing history too
Taking someones IP is illegal unless you own the website or are employed by it, also atm your harassing and blackmailing me, you have also made homosexual comments towards me earlier which were VERY inappropriate for a student education forum.

LOOOL ignore him, you can't really do much with an IP address since it changes quite often.
y r u acting smart when u just googled all of that? i can see ur browsing history too

If you want something removed YOU contact a forum administrator
not me
Original post by ellie0497
:rofl::rofl:

:h:
Taking someones IP is illegal unless you own the website or are employed by it, also atm your harassing and blackmailing me, you have also made homosexual comments towards me earlier which were VERY inappropriate for a student education forum. You've already been banned once and when you sign up for the website you're agreeing to the T&C which you are breaking

Original post by Youngmetro
LOOOL ignore him, you can't really do much with an IP address since it changes quite often.

i can locate his device and hack into his system

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending