The Student Room Group

Where you live?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somali pirates
That's sick, I love Hyde Park. Which part of Central?

Lancaster Gate.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:yep: Um, up to when I was like 7 and a half, I think, and I lived in Vienna somewhere... :moon:

Ooh, congrats on getting into UCL :biggrin: What are you studying there?

Awesome! I *still* live in Vienna :biggrin:

Haha thanks! Biomedical Sciences. :smile: You still go school, right?
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Awesome! I *still* live in Vienna :biggrin:

Haha thanks! Biomedical Sciences. :smile: You still go school, right?

If you lived in Vienna, are you actually just going to come to the UK for the purpose of the meet up :curious:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
If you lived in Vienna, are you actually just going to come to the UK for the purpose of the meet up :curious:

Did they not just say theyre starting school in the Uk?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I'm actually moving to the UK and starting uni there in September. :tongue: But frankly speaking, studying in the UK is just an excuse I'm giving my family and friends. My real purpose there is to play with your hair. I'm so desperate, I went through the whole UCAS application process, interviews and stuff just to get to the UK, for your hair. :tongue: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Well, I'm actually moving to the UK and starting uni there in September. :tongue: But frankly speaking, studying in the UK is just an excuse I'm giving my family and friends. My real purpose there is to play with your hair. I'm so desperate, I went through the whole UCAS application process, interviews and stuff just to get to the UK, for your hair. :tongue: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My bad for not reading fully :damnmate: But you know, I wouldn't be surprised, people have come from all over the world to just see my hair :u:
My bad for not reading fully :damnmate: But you know, I wouldn't be surprised, people have come from all over the world to just see my hair :u:

Haha no worries :h:

Yeah, I've heard tales. That is why I'm coming, to see for myself if your hair is all it's cracked up to be. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest