Word for female equivalent of a stud?

Scroll to see replies

I don't think there is one. Maybe "sexually liberated" idk lol
Original post by thefatone
really? the first thing i think is that she's looking absolutely amazing

I kind of see where you're coming from
a geisha
Original post by Greatleysteg
Stud doesn't imply intelligence at all :s-smilie: Just attractiveness, masculinity, virility, experience. Overall sex appeal.

Vixen and minx are fine equivalents. Perhaps stunner?

minx? call her an animal? that's cool lol
There isn't one. Which says a lot about our attitudes does it not.
I find "knockout" to be okay :holmes:

Original post by Josb
Femme fatale.

Nah sounds like something Britney Spears would call herself.
Original post by bulletprooph
minx? call her an animal? that's cool lol

Errrm, a vixen is an animal, too. Stud and stallion also refer to animals, too... they're husbandry terms.
Original post by Greatleysteg
Errrm, a vixen is an animal, too. Stud and stallion also refer to animals, too... they're husbandry terms.

yes but there's no animal word against males is there? there are animal words against females like
bitch, pussy, heifer, cow, etc...so calling a female an animal even if it's not to be degrading is still touchy I'd think
(tryna think like a feminist here and it's hard!)

perhaps cock is against men but it's not really an insult since it refers to the penis which men pride
and I never agreed to vixen lol
(husbandry terms haha)

and wait what animal is stud though? :s-smilie:
I find calling a female food works wonders

Like Snickers and HoHo and Cream-filled Donut and McDoubleD's
Original post by AngryRedhead
Is there a positive word that describes an extremely good looking woman with high sex appeal that is also very intelligent? A woman who is likely an 8-10/ 10 in looks and can attract lots of high status muscular males on sports teams in a setting such as university?

Maneater. :wink:

Sort of positive. :redface:
Original post by bulletprooph
yes but there's no animal word against males is there? there are animal words against females like
bitch, pussy, heifer, cow, etc...so calling a female an animal even if it's not to be degrading is still touchy I'd think
(tryna think like a feminist here and it's hard!)

perhaps cock is against men but it's not really an insult since it refers to the penis which men pride
and I never agreed to vixen lol
(husbandry terms haha)

and wait what animal is stud though? :s-smilie:

I can think of a few; dog and pig come to mind.
Original post by stefano865
Maneater. :wink:

Sort of positive. :redface:

Nah, that's like calling her a slut haha
Dog is true but pig is unisex lol
Original post by Josb
Femme fatale.

Amazing song!
Geisha?

Hetaira.
a sex goddess
No it isn't.

Basically a highly confident, sexually liberated woman who works her way through the men.

I don't really think there is an equivalent that has wholly positive connotations.

:wink:
Seductress. :sexface:
Original post by AngryRedhead
Is there a positive word that describes an extremely good looking woman with high sex appeal that is also very intelligent? A woman who is likely an 8-10/ 10 in looks and can attract lots of high status muscular males on sports teams in a setting such as university?

if she's really 8+ in looks, then "model material" is the only description you need
I thought a non promiscuous 8/10 was a beaut. Or a beautiful woman.

In all fairness i see stud in the same derogatory point of view as the word slut is.

Quick Reply

Latest