The Student Room Group

The duke of Edinburgh - help?!

This is going to sound like a stupid question but, can a girl and boy share a tent?

Me and my friend(who is a boy, i am a girl) are in the same group on our DofE expedition, but have no other friends who are also doing it. SO we where wondering is it possible for us to share a tent? we are both 14/15 and have no interest in doing anything with each other as we are just really good friends. We have searched the internet and found no answers and our team leader ( the person setting everything up) is on holiday at the moment so we can not contact him to ask. Please help us as soon as possible because we really need/want to know/
Thanks so much for you're help - Louise
Reply 1
Original post by 15louise16
This is going to sound like a stupid question but, can a girl and boy share a tent?

Me and my friend(who is a boy, i am a girl) are in the same group on our DofE expedition, but have no other friends who are also doing it. SO we where wondering is it possible for us to share a tent? we are both 14/15 and have no interest in doing anything with each other as we are just really good friends. We have searched the internet and found no answers and our team leader ( the person setting everything up) is on holiday at the moment so we can not contact him to ask. Please help us as soon as possible because we really need/want to know/

I went through this with my DofE group; three girls, one guy and he wasn't allowed to share a tent with us, a really nice guy too its not like anything was going on with anyone it just wasn't allowed. I'm sure you can see why, but I think its just the way it works. I'd still ask your team leader to double check but I wouldn't count on it. You can still spend time in each other's tents hanging out but I'm fairly sure sleeping is separate
Original post by 15louise16

hey louise, is it just the 2 of you in one group? even so, i once asked my leader how boys and girls share tents and he says they don't but this girl i know went on an expedition and there was a guy and a girl who i guess fell in love with each other i guess and they shared a tent, i doubt they'll check tho, but mine was all girls so idk if the check
salma x
Reply 3
Thanks for the help anyway, i do understand i just think its stupid the way we can't be trusted but oh well, i'm sure we will have a good time any way!Also i will ask my team leader and hope for the best, thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending