The Student Room Group

I need motivation

I easily lose track of motivation despite the fact that I want nearly Straight A's

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zXcodeXz
I easily lose track of motivation despite the fact that I want nearly Straight A's

I.m exactly like you

just think of results day and how you'll be able to relax loads over summer
Original post by iamayesha
I.m exactly like you

*sigh*
im so desperate for amazing a* grades...to secure my future and to make my family proud. my sis got 6 a stars and (just for competition) i want to do better xD so at least 7 a*s. imagine how f***ing amazing the summer would be!
I mist have done about 8 of these threads today. Just imagine yourself failing when you get your results and all your m8s , then think back to the time when you had weeks to go but told yourself you werent motivated. its in your own hands if you wnat the grades, then knuckle down and do the work, steadily and consistently. You cna do what you like after exams.
THE LONGGGGGGGGGG SUMMER :wink:
Thats my motivation
Not very because you don't get your results until summer is almost over

I'm also attempting to compete with my sister. She got 9 A*s which was the best in her local state school. Since I go to a grammar school my parents expect me to do better.

That's just not going to happen either
(edited 8 years ago)
exactly! my brother got really good grades too and i have really high expectations for myself. I feel like I've wasted so much time with only one month left and i feel so frustrated with myself because i keep procrastinating.
I.m exactly like you

Yeah true
Yeah then you can stick it in her face and make her jealous!!
Original post by 999tigger
I mist have done about 8 of these threads today. Just imagine yourself failing when you get your results and all your m8s , then think back to the time when you had weeks to go but told yourself you werent motivated. its in your own hands if you wnat the grades, then knuckle down and do the work, steadily and consistently. You cna do what you like after exams.

Yeah true when I open that envelope and I want to be excited and happy
Original post by ShahbazKHAN
THE LONGGGGGGGGGG SUMMER :wink:
Thats my motivation

Lol 😂😂
Original post by ScienceFantatic

I'm also attempting to compete with my sister. She got 9 A*s which was the best in her local state school. Since I go to a grammar school my parents expect me to do better.

Just work really hard and you can do it if your sister got that then you can do much better
exactly! my brother got really good grades too and i have really high expectations for myself. I feel like I've wasted so much time with only one month left and i feel so frustrated with myself because i keep procrastinating.

I don't have a role model in my family like you guys do, I'm going to set a really high bar and let my younger siblings try and beat that. My older brother got terrible grade thus, my parents expect much better from me

Oh yeah...ffs.
Damn...I feel ya bro

Oh wow did she overall get 9 GCSE's
Haha, yeah it's so annoying. Good luck with your exams too

Oh wow did she overall get 9 GCSE's

Nah she got like 4.5 As and A in FSMQ maths
Just work really hard and you can do it if your sister got that then you can do much better

Cheers I hope so. Good luck in your exams!!
Haha, yeah it's so annoying. Good luck with your exams too

Nah she got like 4.5 As and A in FSMQ maths

Oh that's so good!
Cheers I hope so. Good luck in your exams!!

Thanks and good luck to you too, just believe in yourself and hopefully you will beat your sister and rub it in her face! :smile:
I.m exactly like you

that's so true. Doing revision now isn't going to last forever so we should just put the work in and then enjoy summer :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest