The Student Room Group

Not doing anything on your birthday

Have you ever spent your birthday just like any other casual day? Would it bother you if you did? I will be doing that tomorrow. :u:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by queenofswords
Have you ever spent your birthday just like any other casual day? Would it bother you if you did? I will be doing that tomorrow. :u:

Happy birthday for tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes then no
I will either be crying or celebrating my birthday this year because its the day after results day.
I don't usually celebrate my birthday.
I do my best to never celebrate my birthdays. I am on occasion tricked into attending some sort of surprise gathering but generally I dislike the whole thing.
I'm 21 this year, and honestly I don't feel like doing anything big for it... I have the worst luck planning birthday parties. People always cancel on me, or don't even bother telling me they're not coming. Only a handful of my friends get me a present and card, even though I always do for them.
Original post by Impressive
Happy birthday for tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

blood the last vampire ?
I hate the importance some people put on bdays and having to celebrate it, don't even know where that tradition came from, but I still like to enjoy life so why not. Can't imagine doing nothing on my birthday though. Must spend time with my closest mates, whoever I'm dating at the time, and certain members in my family, if not all at once for a party/dinner, then some quality downtime with them. :yep:

Original post by Novascope
I'm 21 this year, and honestly I don't feel like doing anything big for it... I have the worst luck planning birthday parties. People always cancel on me, or don't even bother telling me they're not coming. Only a handful of my friends get me a present and card, even though I always do for them.

jesus
I just went shopping and had a takeaway at home with my boyfriend for my 21st, its your birthday do whatever you want with it.
Reply 9
I'll be doing this on Saturday
I will be doing something on my birthday on sunday
Revising :biggrin: :woo:

HBD in advanced though :h:
I'm turning 20 this week and aside from being wished a happy birthday and maybe a couple of presents I really don't want any fuss made tbh
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I will be doing something on my birthday on sunday
Revising :biggrin: :woo:

HBD in advanced though :h:

10th April! Mark it in your calendars guys!!!
They just remind me that another year of my life has gone by. :redface:
Reply 14

Been doing it for 3yrs now, and will do it again this Thursday. Almost everyone I know think its sad and depressing.
I've just had my 21st birthday and spent it in my pyjamas laminating things for school, alone.:dontknow:
I started not doing anything for my birthday as a teen, wish I'd not had people around me make such a big deal out of birthday's earlier as they really aren't important.
Original post by Novascope

I went to Amsterdam for my 21st birthday.
Original post by Blondie987
10th April! Mark it in your calendars guys!!!

Deffo!! TSR better throw a party for us :rofl:
Original post by BlankBlankBlank
I went to Amsterdam for my 21st birthday.

Red Light District? :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest