The Student Room Group

What do you guys want to do when your older?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Goaded
been really busy with things, dad is ill, brothers back from germany, my sister had a litter of puppies, i got my new pup, new job, new college, busy busy busy, u r at swansea right?

puppies <3

aw man sorry to hear!

new college? have you just started AS or something? and yup!
Original post by Proxenus
puppies <3

aw man sorry to hear!

new college? have you just started AS or something? and yup!

No I'm finishing my A2s but I hated my old one lmao it was easy to swap

I thought so:h:
Reply 162
I never understood the appeal of Investment Banking. What brings people to consider it? Apart from the dosh
Original post by Goaded
No I'm finishing my A2s but I hated my old one lmao it was easy to swap

I thought so:h:

Do you know anyone from that college?

How did you 'think' so lmao
Do you know anyone from that college?

How did you 'think' so lmao

No but that's the best part lol

No I thought you were at Swansea but I wasn't sure :u:
Original post by Goaded
No but that's the best part lol

No I thought you were at Swansea but I wasn't sure :u:

You know from gsces to a lvls I switched institutions. I left all my mates behind :/

Its the biggest sixth form in uk and it was a 45mins train journey but it was worth it. I wanted to broaden my horizons and meet people and just get out of my comfort zone.

but why did you think I went there in the first place? :P I have some pretty pics on my profile of swans :biggrin:
You know from gsces to a lvls I switched institutions. I left all my mates behind :/

Its the biggest sixth form in uk and it was a 45mins train journey but it was worth it. I wanted to broaden my horizons and meet people and just get out of my comfort zone.

but why did you think I went there in the first place? :P I have some pretty pics on my profile of swans :biggrin:

I just hate everyone tbh and I don't have time to make friends with only a few weeks left :h: people at my old college annoyed me

Idk I think I read it somewhere but couldn't remember if it was you or someone else
I either want to join the RN as an officer or join the FCO through the civil service fast track
Original post by Blackstarr
Out of interest, do you learn about different psychological perspectives like behaviourism, psychodynamic, social learning theory etc?

Yes social learning theory and perception and also behaviours but there is a lot of case studies :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
Yes social learning theory and perception and also behaviours but there is a lot of case studies :smile:

Cool.
Original post by ALT94
I never understood the appeal of Investment Banking. What brings people to consider it? Apart from the dosh

Im genuinely interested in it. It seems so interesting and its a job I would like to do :smile: the money is a bonus obviously :P but the pressure and stress sort of cancels it down if you understand what I mean haha.
But yh I just have a genuine interest :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm already 'older'
Original post by ALT94

Hookers and cocaine
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Im genuinely interested in it. It seems so interesting and its a job I would like to do :smile: the money is a bonus obviously :P but the pressure and stress sort of cancels it down if you understand what I mean haha.
But yh I just have a genuine interest :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Selling your soul :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to run my own pizza biz. Love it! :smile:
Original post by Moonstruck16
Selling your soul :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahahaha dont worry there wont be any soul selling!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doctor. At medical school so getting there.

Might reconsider my options if Jeremt **** stays as health secretary / this junior doctor contract fiasco continues, mind.
Engineering- Civil or Aerospace :smile:
Original post by ALT94

People google highest paid jobs and that's usually near the top. That and people enjoy it.

I decided I'm doing civil engineering for the same reasons
Original post by TattyBoJangles
Doctor. At medical school so getting there.

Might reconsider my options if Jeremt **** stays as health secretary / this junior doctor contract fiasco continues, mind.

Just go to Australia

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending