The Student Room Group

Have I slept with a lot of guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Virgili
The question is, which name does she call out and does she sometimes call out multiple names?

She doesnt need to remember names of some pieces of meat dildos she used for sex. Or some worthless guys who are not worth space in her mind.
Original post by Virgili
The question is, which name does she call out and does she sometimes call out multiple names?

do people actually do this i just assumed it happened in movies
personally I've never said anyones name during either
Reply 22
Original post by jawsontheflooor
do people actually do this i just assumed it happened in movies
personally I've never said anyones name during either

Nah i've never actually seen it either, you get girls who are far, far more vocal than others though so that's probably where it comes from.
Reply 23
so erm, hows your relationship with your dad going?
Original post by Anonymous
So I lost my virginity when I was 15. Between 15 and 18, I slept with 11 guys, mostly in rather short term 'relationships'.

I then had a bf for 2 years, followed by another guy for 6 months. There was a also a guy in between them. Since breaking up with my last bf, I have been with another 4 guys.

Does this seem a lot?

Still under 9000, you're in the clear, although probably not for STD's

(You're asking a website full of virgins if this is a lot, just so you know)
The question isn't if you've slept with many girls.

The question is what you're doing that keeps you alive from all the Std's you have.
Original post by P357

He abandoned my family when I wa
Reply 27
Original post by Brutal
Russian here. I didnt know you on west still have a word "virginity" for women. Omg, your so cavemen.
No, it's not. My sister is 15 and she lose her virginity at 12 (when she started to want to have sex ).
She always does what she wants and slept with more than 100 hot guys.
She is absolutely happy with her life and I support her freedom. She is not a good for sale to keep her meat-hole untoched. She is a person like me.
She can do whatever she wants and I will smash everyone.

....wtf....
was 6
U must have some interesting experiences. Why not regade us with some of your sexual experiences
Original post by Anonymous

Does this seem a lot?

As opposed to a virgin?
Reply 31
Original post by SuperStar#7
The question isn't if you've slept with many girls.

The question is what you're doing that keeps you alive from all the Std's you have.

Look at this jealous virgin-boy
Original post by Brutal
Look at this jealous virgin-boy

I'm jealous of a girl whose slept with 19 guys?

Reply 34
Original post by P357

:rofl:
Reply 35

Yes. She and her boys are enjoying themselves and having fun.
And you didn't even have at least 1 sexual partner. She is happy and succesfull woman. You - are just a boy without a life.

>girl whose slept with 19 guys
Sexism over dohuya
Again, just jealosy that she didnt sleep with you (now you will act like muslim saying you wouldnt like to sleep with a girl who had 19 boys, but you just show that you are cavemen. Girl is not a hole for sex. You love her not for her pussy, ok? You remind me of chechens in my country.)

You would have another judgjement for a guy who had 19 girls/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Brutal

And you didn't even have at least 1 sexual partner. She is happy and succesfull woman. You - are just a boy without a life.

That was brutal, Brutal.
Reply 37
Original post by Brutal
Yes. She and her boys are enjoying themselves and having fun.

>girl whose slept with 19 guys
Sexism over dohuya

This guys got a point tbf, though she can have good sex in a few long term relationships she probably has abandonment issues
Reply 38
To be brutally honest, yes.

I guess it's better than being a 19 year old virgin though...
thats crazy :crazy:

Quick Reply

Latest