The Student Room Group

Struggling with motivation.

I'm losing motivation by the second. Originally, I did start revising, but i find that I'm burning my self out. My revision timetable pretty much entitles revision from 7 am to 9 pm in three subjects. Although i do follow this method of revision, I give up midway, given that I'm just tired of it. I don't have much time left, so I'm worried. Any advice on how to remain motivated, i want to come out with all A's.
Also, excuse my boring post, i just started TSR
Reply 1
Original post by Fabs113
I'm losing motivation by the second. Originally, I did start revising, but i find that I'm burning my self out. My revision timetable pretty much entitles revision from 7 am to 9 pm in three subjects. Although i do follow this method of revision, I give up midway, given that I'm just tired of it. I don't have much time left, so I'm worried. Any advice on how to remain motivated, i want to come out with all A's.
Also, excuse my boring post, i just started TSR

Imagine yourself failing and the impact of that and remember to take breaks, breaks are important. Take a 10 to 30 minute break when you need it, feeling the pressure to relieve yourself and be relaxed.
Reply 2
Original post by one_man_abdullah
Imagine yourself failing and the impact of that and remember to take breaks, breaks are important. Take a 10 to 30 minute break when you need it, feeling the pressure to relieve yourself and be relaxed.

Thanks, but do you think there's enough time left for revision at this point?
Reply 3
Original post by Fabs113
Thanks, but do you think there's enough time left for revision at this point?

Yeah, sure, revision is important right up until the exam, if you're a bit behind then do more hours of revision but more spread out so breaks in between. You can do it! :smile:
Hey,
watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

It always motivates me to keep studying- check it out (I think it works):h:

Quick Reply

Latest