The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by eygyal
Application received from rhe university's or from the csc? I havent received anything from the csc but yes i have heard from the Universitys where ive been accepted

Just regular un/conditional offers i havent heard u were nominated etc
Reply 61
Original post by Birdee
@Eygyal what course did you choose at Newcastle?

International development and education
Reply 62
Original post by Birdee
@fembas do you still have Newcastle University on your EAS time line?

Not any longer!
Reply 63
Original post by Birdee
@fembas do you still have Newcastle University on your EAS time line?

Hi Birdee, do u still have the Newcastle university eas on ur timeline too?
Reply 64
Original post by fembas
Not any longer!

Im really confused by the process im srry about that i wish i could offer some more advice... i saw on an older forum where someone got a similar msg and they sent an email query advising them to disregard ,possibly try that route
Reply 65
Original post by eygyal
Im really confused by the process im srry about that i wish i could offer some more advice... i saw on an older forum where someone got a similar msg and they sent an email query advising them to disregard ,possibly try that route

Thanks once more. I have mailed James Fox... let's see what the response would be.

I am still keeping the hope very much alive
Reply 66
@fembas yes I do
Reply 67
Good spirit!
Reply 68
Let's just continue to update ourselves via this medium
Original post by Pompey4
Hi Birdee, do u still have the Newcastle university eas on ur timeline too?

Hi Pompey4, My application is still on the EAS timeline saying "With Nominating Agency 1" for the university of Glasgow although they have nominated the candidates. Should I expect a regret mail soon or is it a good sign? Any one else having his/her application with same status for Glasgow or anyone who's application is no longer there on EAS for Glasgow?
Original post by Syed Usama Aziz
Hi Pompey4, My application is still on the EAS timeline saying "With Nominating Agency 1" for the university of Glasgow although they have nominated the candidates. Should I expect a regret mail soon or is it a good sign? Any one else having his/her application with same status for Glasgow or anyone who's application is no longer there on EAS for Glasgow?

Same for the university of Leeds?
Reply 71
Hello guyz!!!
Reply 72
Hi larrie
Reply 73
Original post by Pompey4
This was the nomination message I received from Glasgow. Syed, just keep the hope alive, u might be a reserve candidate.

29 March 2016

Dear Esan,

RE: Commonwealth Shared Scholarship nomination

Programme of Study: MSc in Physics: Energy and the Environment

Mode of Study: full-time
Start Date: 09/2016

We are delighted to inform you that the University of Glasgow scholarships committee has nominated you for one of the 6 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships.

The scholarship covers the full tuition and a monthly stipend including air fares to and from Glasgow, a grant up to £225 to cover thesis costs, and a grant up to £200 for study travel.

The next stage of the process is for you to submit an electronic application via the EAS on the Commonwealth Scholarship website at
https://csc.do-it-online.org.uk/csc/ElectronicApplicationSystem.htm.

You must submit your application before 1 April 2016. Incomplete applications will not be considered and your award will be made to reserve candidates.

Important information:
We require you to acknowledge this offer by email to [email protected] by 30 March. Should you not wish to accept your scholarship, please let us know immediately so that the scholarship can be allocated to another student.

Congratulations on your scholarship award and we look forward to welcoming you to the University of Glasgow in September.

Yours sincerely
Download pictures
Rachel Sandison
Director
Recruitment and International Office
71 Southpark Avenue
Glasgow
G12 8QQ

Congrats once again bro
Original post by Pompey4
This was the nomination message I received from Glasgow. Syed, just keep the hope alive, u might be a reserve candidate.

29 March 2016

Dear Esan,

RE: Commonwealth Shared Scholarship nomination

Programme of Study: MSc in Physics: Energy and the Environment

Mode of Study: full-time
Start Date: 09/2016

We are delighted to inform you that the University of Glasgow scholarships committee has nominated you for one of the 6 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships.

The scholarship covers the full tuition and a monthly stipend including air fares to and from Glasgow, a grant up to £225 to cover thesis costs, and a grant up to £200 for study travel.

The next stage of the process is for you to submit an electronic application via the EAS on the Commonwealth Scholarship website at
https://csc.do-it-online.org.uk/csc/ElectronicApplicationSystem.htm.

You must submit your application before 1 April 2016. Incomplete applications will not be considered and your award will be made to reserve candidates.

Important information:
We require you to acknowledge this offer by email to [email protected] by 30 March. Should you not wish to accept your scholarship, please let us know immediately so that the scholarship can be allocated to another student.

Congratulations on your scholarship award and we look forward to welcoming you to the University of Glasgow in September.

Yours sincerely
Download pictures
Rachel Sandison
Director
Recruitment and International Office
71 Southpark Avenue
Glasgow
G12 8QQ

Since you have received nomination e-mails from both Glasgow and Warwick, where you have decided to pursue for Masters degree?
Reply 75
Congratulations!!! Pompey4
Reply 76
Original post by fembas
Congrats once again bro

Thank you very much Fembas. Am sure by the grace of God, you shall receive a good news very soon.
Reply 77
Original post by Birdee
Congratulations!!! Pompey4

Thank you very much Birdee. Am sure this month, you will receive a good news concerning your applications.
Reply 78
Original post by Syed Usama Aziz
Since you have received nomination e-mails from both Glasgow and Warwick, where you have decided to pursue for Masters degree?

Hi syed, they are all top rated schools, but warwick is highly rated.
Reply 79
Anybody hoping to hear from Keele University?

Quick Reply

Latest