The Student Room Group

Have I slept with a lot of guys?

Scroll to see replies

I have nothing against girls who like to sleep around a lot...... In fact the more the better. I don't want to be with someone inexperienced.....
Reply 61
Original post by Anonymous
So I lost my virginity when I was 15. Between 15 and 18, I slept with 11 guys, mostly in rather short term 'relationships'.

I then had a bf for 2 years, followed by another guy for 6 months. There was a also a guy in between them. Since breaking up with my last bf, I have been with another 4 guys.

Does this seem a lot?

Yes, stop bragging

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who cares how many men you've slept with? As long as its consented and safe thats all that matters. Don't allow society to judge you, you have a right to explore your sexuality and if you enjoy it then go for it. At the end of the day we are humans and it is our desire to have sexual relations, thats pretty much the only reason for our existence, to procreate.
[QUOTE="Anonymous;63914981"]ohh please butt out. i don't recall asking for your damned opinion. if i wanted such an adhominem attack on my person, i'd have gone to someone that Mattered. Not some irrelevant, prepubescent child hiding behind the safety of a computer screen and comfort of a push keyboard.

Last i checked, OP made a thread asking opinions on her personal life from people on the internet. free will dictates this. I have given mine as free speech allows. i and most others here do not see the problem in expressing our opinions. what i don't condone or like, is being told to shove mine where the sun don't shine, Just because you don't agree with it. that's the disgusting thing with todays' society. nobody wants to talk or constructively argue. everyone's just after buzz words to shut down their opponent without any actual contribution to the matter. In any case, there is nothing you could say that would change my opinion on this matter, but it would've been a different matter if you at least bothered to find that out through the normal, tried and true method; not the radical feminist method. frankly, i'm disappointed in not only you, but in your entire genealogy, as it shows that the culmination of their entire existence resulted in such a failure as you are (since everyone is using adhominem attacks nowadays)

Don't show me the 'fault of my thoughts' on the way out of my mentions and back into that disgusting hole you crawled out from.
In any case (for those willing to constructively criticize), my reasons for stating my previous opinion, entails but is not limited to, the facts that not only is such a manner of hoe-ing about irresponsibly dangerous (to not only herself, but to these guys as she started at 15; most likely with no afore-mentioned/acquired knowledge about the safety of sex) it is also massively damaging on the psyche and the subsequent increasingly decreasing value of sex. Having alot of partners means that sex loses it's appeal and with increasing numbers of partners; the ability to love and hold one person dear accepting all their faults (both in and out of the bedroom) massively decreases; due to the fact that there will always be a desire to go back out and carry on previous activities. the fact that the thoughts of : 'there might be someone better' would be a massively strong one to those who have a weak amount of self-identity/self-presence/worth (OP is such an example, based on the fact that she is asking an online forum comprising mainly of teenagers if she is a slut). In short, sleeping around, creates the tendency for her to not be satisfied with the guy she's with. this is not a life that is easy to escape. she looses the emotional intimacy, closeness, bonding, that comes with sex. it becomes meaningless. worthless. just another notch on the bed. in addition, they may also gain mental health problems and substance abuse (drugs, alcohol) in the long run with an increased risk to cervical cancer. this isn't a game. Nor is it bashing for bashing sake.

Sources:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
http://www.everydayhealth.com/longevity/can-promiscuity-threaten-longevity.aspx
http://powertochange.com/itv/family/multiple-sex-partners/
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/multiple-sex-partners-greater-risk-cervical-cancer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3752789/[/QUOTE

Sex is also very good for the body, actually lowering the risk and cancers such as breast cancer etc. In some cases, I can agree with you that sex can lose its intimacy if had in abundance but it is entirely down to the individual. If they desire to engage in sexual intercourse with other people when why shouldn't they? I defend your right of freedom of speech but I also defend the right to have freewill and we should live our lives how we want them to be.
Original post by Brutal
Russian here. I didnt know you on west still have a word "virginity" for women. Omg, your so cavemen.
No, it's not. My sister is 15 and she lose her virginity at 12 (when she started to want to have sex ).
She always does what she wants and slept with more than 100 hot guys.
She is absolutely happy with her life and I support her freedom. She is not a good for sale to keep her meat-hole untoched. She is a person like me.
She can do whatever she wants and I will smash everyone.

Is this common in Russia what is the average age to lose your virginity in Russia
are you pretty also do you genuinely enjoy it or are just doing it because you feel an emotional void
No, you are not a slag like another rude TSR user said. You are just having fun/exploring your sexuality/sexually liberated.
Original post by jawsontheflooor
the question is, do you remember all their names?

In the wise words of the Mambo No.5

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man
Reply 68
You are not a Slag or a slut or anything negivitive as long as you are safe and well without catching any nasty STI's or getting unexpectedly pregnant then there's no harm in experience
it's your body
It's your life
It's your rules do what you want!
Honestly, I'm jealous. You shouldn't feel bad. Better to be experienced than having nothing like me (I'm 19 and I've never even kissed a girl that I liked).

If people say you are a slut, ignore them, they are just frustrated that they aren't getting any. From where I'm standing, you are in a very powerful position.

So I lost my virginity when I was 15. Between 15 and 18, I slept with 11 guys, mostly in rather short term 'relationships'.

I then had a bf for 2 years, followed by another guy for 6 months. There was a also a guy in between them. Since breaking up with my last bf, I have been with another 4 guys.

Does this seem a lot?
Its just a number, its only as significant as you make it. In my opinion for someone who is 22 you haven't slept with that many people, its above average but not obscene. What was a bit shocking was the fact that most of them were so close together at a young age, obviously you've changed and don't conduct yourself like that now so it doesn't matter too much.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd say it's above average but I know people who have been with over a hundred. If you enjoyed it and used protection I don't see the problem, but if it made you feel bad/empty after then maybe it's not a good idea. Everyone has different attitudes to sex, which is fine.
Original post by xobeauty
Why not?

You don't want anyone bullying/judging you over it and it could ruin future relationships
No you're not. It's your life, your business. You can do as u like, just stay safe and protected. But I wouldn't go around shouting it, since people can be judgmental.

Does this seem a lot?

Considering my age at 20 and I am a virgin... Yes you may have slept with quite a few men :s-smilie:. However, as long as you are fine and happy with it and you can keep yourself out of STD, just live that lifestyle :smile:
19 guys and you've slept with 22??

Not trying to be judgy or anything but dayumm
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
19 guys and you're 22??

Not trying to be judgy or anything but dayumm

Really?

Most girls are centurions by the time they leave uni. :wink:
Why is everyone presuming she will have an STD? they are not as common as you punks seem to presume.
Reply 78
I would need double fists to penetrate
Reply 79
Yes you have slept with lots of guys. Stop whoring around.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending