Reply 2
Original post by hxfsxh
I'm yet to start :redface:

what year are u in ? im taking the new GCSES's :smile:
Original post by mayu123
what year are u in ? im taking the new GCSES's :smile:

Reply 4
Original post by hxfsxh

so u haven't started revising yet do you know I good website for science,maths and English:smile:
Original post by mayu123
so u haven't started revising yet do you know I good website for science,maths and English:smile:

Well, my revision isn't at its optimum because I'm still sorting out notes. I only really need to revise for science and english.
Reply 6
Original post by hxfsxh
Well, my revision isn't at its optimum because I'm still sorting out notes. I only really need to revise for science and English.

Are you doing Triple Science or Double Science I'm doing Triple Science, what about you and What's your board for Science and English:smile: Mine is Science AQA and English AQA I think I'm not really sure:smile:

How do you even Revise I need help with my revision too:smile:
Original post by mayu123
Are you doing Triple Science or Double Science I'm doing Triple Science, what about you and What's your board for Science and English:smile: Mine is Science AQA and English AQA I think I'm not really sure:smile:

How do you even Revise I need help with my revision too:smile:

I'm doing triple AQA and English AQA but if you're doing the new specification then our exams may be different.
You should worry about your revision when you're in year 11, take this time to chill 😂
Reply 8
Original post by hxfsxh
I'm doing triple AQA and English AQA but if you're doing the new specification then our exams may be different.
You should worry about your revision when you're in year 11, take this time to chill 😂

I want to get ready:smile: how do you revise for Triple Science. I want to get over with my revision so I don't cram all my revision in one whole year or just half a year cause I love doing past papers and I want to do them but I have to learn first:smile:
Original post by mayu123
I want to get ready:smile: how do you revise for Triple Science. I want to get over with my revision so I don't cram all my revision in one whole year or just half a year cause I love doing past papers and I want to do them but I have to learn first:smile:

flashcards
Reply 10
I mean like how you make them and where do you get info from ty:smile:
I hate you

"click this thread and love it" and you're talking about revision

:cry:
Reply 12
Original post by Alexion
I hate you

"click this thread and love it" and you're talking about revision

:cry:

u dont like revision:frown: