Leeds or Glasgow??

Should I firm Leeds or Glasgow??

Should I ensure Belfast or Liverpool??

For English and Sociology
Original post by Sophiethedog
Should I firm Leeds or Glasgow??

Should I ensure Belfast or Liverpool??

For English and Sociology

Noone can really answer this for you - you need to do your research and decide which university is best for YOU. A course and university that suits me to the ground could be the worst possible option for you.

What are the pros/cons for each at the moment in your mind? We might be able to help you figure out if they're genuine things or not.
Personally, I would firm Glasgow and ensure Belfast
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
Noone can really answer this for you - you need to do your research and decide which university is best for YOU. A course and university that suits me to the ground could be the worst possible option for you.

What are the pros/cons for each at the moment in your mind? We might be able to help you figure out if they're genuine things or not.

Yeah no I understand that I could have a completely different point of view to you, but I just wanted to know what people had to say about the universities and if they had to chose which ones they would pick. I just cant decide haha
Original post by Sophiethedog
Yeah no I understand that I could have a completely different point of view to you, but I just wanted to know what people had to say about the universities and if they had to chose which ones they would pick. I just cant decide haha

I understand - but we can help you a lot more if you explain what it is you're struggling with. What would make you want to go to one or the other? What's putting you off?

A quick pros/cons from you can help us give you better advice or point you to information that might help you decide :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending