The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Maintenance loan

For my parents income the student finance calculator and UCAS both say i should receive around £7,000 for my maintenance loan, except i got a letter this morning with my accepted student finance claiming i only get £3,821 which is what the internet says i should get if my parents earn £70,000 a year...which they definitely do not!??
Original post by jess-ess
For my parents income the student finance calculator and UCAS both say i should receive around £7,000 for my maintenance loan, except i got a letter this morning with my accepted student finance claiming i only get £3,821 which is what the internet says i should get if my parents earn £70,000 a year...which they definitely do not!??

Have you sent off your evidence of their income yet?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2

Phone Student Finance ASAP and try and explain the situation. IF not your probably going to have to cancel your old application and make a new one with the correct information on.
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
Have you sent off your evidence of their income yet?

No, i haven't been asked to, how do i do this?
Reply 4
Original post by Rchan
Phone Student Finance ASAP and try and explain the situation. IF not your probably going to have to cancel your old application and make a new one with the correct information on.

I'm going to phone them later, as a home situation also means the income is going down further so i need to inform them of this at the same time. I will post the outcome :smile: thanks
No, i haven't been asked to, how do i do this?

Your parents need to create online accounts to support you on sfe's website or there's a form you can fill in.
Reply 6
Original post by claireestelle
Your parents need to create online accounts to support you on sfe's website or there's a form you can fill in.

Okay thanks

Quick Reply

Latest