The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter Business Management Applicant

Hi there, I've just accepted Exeter as my firm choice to study Business Management. And i was wondering if any one who is doing either the same or similar course knows of a Facebook group chat or something similar that i could join to get more info about the course etc. Many thanks if you are able to help!! :smile:))
Original post by Matt1234100
Hi there, I've just accepted Exeter as my firm choice to study Business Management. And i was wondering if any one who is doing either the same or similar course knows of a Facebook group chat or something similar that i could join to get more info about the course etc. Many thanks if you are able to help!! :smile:))

Hi

I've moved this into the University of Exeter forum where it is more likely to get an answer. If noone replies soon then try posting in any stickied or busy applicant chat threads within the forum or use TSR Connect (linked at the top of the forum) to find other applicants and students.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Matt1234100

Yeah I've put Exeter as my firm choice to study Business Management and Marketing with a year abroad starting in September. There's a Facebook group if you're interested, it's called 'UofE Business School UG 2016' sorry I can't paste the link 🙈

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending