The Student Room Group

2015/2016 Master Student Finance/ rest of the studies

I´m a M.S.c student who started in Fall 2015 studying in England. I would like to know about the options I have in financing the rest of my studies. I still have one installment from my tuition and rent due in April. I do not have a UK guarantor, but I am a EU-student. Which alternatives do I have in a rather rapid schedule to finance to rest of my studies? I do not work in the UK at the moment.
Please help! Thanks!
Original post by Oltsi
I´m a M.S.c student who started in Fall 2015 studying in England. I would like to know about the options I have in financing the rest of my studies. I still have one installment from my tuition and rent due in April. I do not have a UK guarantor, but I am a EU-student. Which alternatives do I have in a rather rapid schedule to finance to rest of my studies? I do not work in the UK at the moment.
Please help! Thanks!

There's no national standard support available to PG students in 2015/16. You need to speak to your university about what support might be available via them and if support isn't available find out if you can switch to part time study so that you can work alongside your studying to fund your course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending