The Student Room Group

Feminists Vs Islam (women are disrespected in islam?)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oilfreak1
nah there are exist "virgin" mothers (or at least virgins who have positive preg tests) who became pregnant through dry humping/freshly stained sheets, don't need to be a surgeon just incredibly unlucky (or 2000 years ago lucky).

in these countries a 14 year old can legally consent to you fapping over them, so you can fap over them if they consent to it.

Did they really know the concept of dry humping though? Maybe they did... tbf, I don't think they had underwear 2000 years ago so it might have been easier?

Its not a divine accident if one faps to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemting
Did they really know the concept of dry humping though? Maybe they did... tbf, I don't think they had underwear 2000 years ago so it might have been easier?

Its not a divine accident if one faps to it

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you believe in God then the answer is simple if God wills it it will be, including Jesus' (ra) virgin birth.

If you don't believe in the abrahamic God then it either never happened or was fapping shenanigans gone wrong.
Original post by Squishy•
No what are you talking about anything bad this anything good this blah blah.

If anything puts Islam in a good light, its considered purely Islamic. If it puts Islam in a bad light, its considered cultural...

Haha how am I using the term cultural norms incorrectly.

Do you know what "tradition" or "cultural norms" mean. There is even such a thing as Islamic culture...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_culture

I don't know who or what you are referring to when you say "they think they are" but what I am saying is that the fact that people are forced into Islam due to not being able to leave is false because not all countries have sharia law and hardly any do so if this is such a wide spread thing where Muslims are pressured into keeping with Islam that is merely to do with cultural and social norms as they are not in fear of dying they're in fear of not being accepted.

I'm sorry, this is incoherent ranting. You're just tagging "cultural" and "social norms" to a problem and hoping it goes away. that's incredibly selfish.

Islam threatens you not to leave, does it not? You haven't even answered what is the punishment for apostasy according to the schools of jurisprudence...

What are you taking about? I don't understand objectivity or "the scientific method" haha there is no term such as "the scientific method".

There is... the... scientific... method.. erm.. never mind

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_revolution

Your forefathers who were the pinnacle of science in the 10-12th century would be rolling in their graves now.

The relation between scientific evidence now and the mentioning in the Quran is a miracle. What are you talking about? Are suggesting that we are unable to see the miracle of the Quran by proving the relevance with only recent scientific studies?

Why couldn't all these Muslim scientists (in the "Islamic golden age") see all these "miracles"... why did it take Kafirs (who, again, had no knowledge about the contents of the quran) to discover, find evidence and produce theories on them... this is what objectivity means, it is not confirmation bias.
What don't you agree with?
Viruses are spreading without the consent of the host however when the conversion rate to Islam is increasing then that involves the hosts consent and full awareness therefore a different matter entirely and that analogy was stupid.

What about the Hitler scenario? People were fully aware making that decision to sympathize with the Nazi regime. That was a fast growing movement. Both Islam and the Nazi movement sprouted from times where people where getting oppressed. Islam promotes genocide of apostates, Nazism promoted genocide of Jew's, and a lot of Muslims hate Jew's and Christians too now you mention it. And if I remember correctly, in the Quran it does promote the spread of the religion and turning governments to follow sharia, Nazism invaded countries and changed them to follow the 3rd Reich.

We both know that there is a higher birth rate among Muslim families. The study doesn't take into account the birth rate of new Muslims via indoctrination. You'll see that they correlate directly. The study doesn't take in to account the devolution rate, the rate at which people are leaving Islam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oilfreak1
If you believe in God then the answer is simple if God wills it it will be, including Jesus' (ra) virgin birth.

If you don't believe in the abrahamic God then it either never happened or was fapping shenanigans gone wrong.

Lol I know what Christians and Muslims believe. I'm just messing with you.

I'll leave you with this interesting quote: "Which is more likely: That the whole natural order is suspended or that a Jewish minx should tell a lie?"
Original post by mariachi
and then, after Hubble's discoveries, some Quran translations of 51:47 started mentioning an "expanding Universe" instead of "the vastness of space" and similar

how convenient

Ah, yes of course there is that complication. Very convenient indeed
Original post by mariachi
I have a special affection for Bucaille. His book on Quran, Bible and science was one of the first books about Islam that I ordered on amazon...

It left a lasting impression on me, I must say. At some moment, I even contributed to Bucaille's page on wikipedia (as I did for Dr Z). A trip down memory lane...

however, the page to check is also this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_on_Scientific_Signs_in_the_Quran_and_Sunnah and related links

best

You can't believe he was being sincere can you? I agree though, he is a fascinating (and dedicated) character. He spent years learning arabic for this venture.

I'm not surprised to see Zia ul Haq being involved.

This is an interesting read though:
http://eacpe.org/content/uploads/2014/02/They-Call-It-Islamic-Science.pdf

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmazingArry
Sounds more like " don't question god, don't tell anyone that you question god or have a mind of your own because god forbid you're a woman. Research things that men have said only because female scholars are stupid because they aren't male and they forget things". (Men are superior, don't question what men have said about god)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that would pretty much contradict what I said when I told her to research. I said if you have questions research it in the least. Not accept it and move on.

Somehow you managed to make me look sexist in my statement, even though I didn't even mention anything to do with gender.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
There is, there are tonnes of verses from the gospels where Jesus indirectly and directly claims his own divinity. Whether one accepts and believes that is another matter, but no serious historian would deny that Jesus never said these things, he did.

I didn't say anything about what the Gospel had to say.
Can you provide a link? I can't imagine there being concrete, undistorted evidence of Jesus saying this.
Original post by SuperStar#7
Actually it does Moron. He prayed to God not to pour out a cup of his wrath on his people.

There are over 20 verses in the Bible that clearly say that God and Jesus work together in perfect unity, so all this nonsense about Jesus changing his mind is coming out from your ass.

You're trying too hard. Changing the meaning of the text to cover your delusion does nothing. I'm sorry that they are indoctrinating you at school, but they're doing a bad job.

Learn to research and read for your own.
Original post by champ_mc99
I didn't say anything about what the Gospel had to say.
Can you provide a link? I can't imagine there being concrete, undistorted evidence of Jesus saying this.

But I'm not sure what other evidence you want, as far as I know it's only really Biblical scriptures that provide most of what Jesus supposedly said himself.

Sure, this is a link a Christian provided me with a while back which shows passages in the Bible alluding to Jesus' divinity as well as quotes that he presumably said himself.

Why can't you imagine it, because you've been told by Muslims that he didn't? Well I'm sorry to break it to you, but Jesus claimed he was divine many times, Christians didn't get this belief from thin air.

http://www.scripturecatholic.com/jesus_christ_divinity.html
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by champ_mc99
Yeah that would pretty much contradict what I said when I told her to research. I said if you have questions research it in the least. Not accept it and move on.

Somehow you managed to make me look sexist in my statement, even though I didn't even mention anything to do with gender.

Well it did sound like that...

I never meant to make you look sexist... I meant for people to accept that the religion is.
Original post by *Stefan*
You're trying too hard. Changing the meaning of the text to cover your delusion does nothing. I'm sorry that they are indoctrinating you at school, but they're doing a bad job.

Learn to research and read for your own.

LOL, now you've officially run out of points.

You lost mate.
I've always wondered about that verse, when Jesus went to pray to God about this wasn't he meant to be completely alone? If so then how does anyone know what he prayed to God about?

I don't trust any of the "original" (if not all) verses of the Bible - I do wonder the same.

I'm simply using this because the other guy takes it as his holy grail. He said he was taught a counter-argument at school to destroy those pesky critics :laugh:
Original post by Petulance
LOL, now you've officially run out of points.

You lost mate.

Got banned again?

Lol. Learn to think.
Original post by AmazingArry
Well it did sound like that...

I never meant to make you look sexist... I meant for people to accept that the religion is.

No problem. :smile:

If you read what I said again, you can see I can use the same statement to anyone having doubts to religion, not just those who believe Islam has lack of equal rights.
Original post by *Stefan*
I don't trust any of the "original" (if not all) verses of the Bible - I do wonder the same.

I'm simply using this because the other guy takes it as his holy grail. He said he was taught a counter-argument at school to destroy those pesky critics :laugh:

You not believing the gospel to be authentic doesn't mean sh*t to me moron.

All I did was give you the historicity of the books, and expose your ignorance of the new testament. Whether you believe it or not is up to your ignorant stupid self.
But I'm not sure what other evidence you want, as far as I know it's only really Biblical scriptures that provide most of what Jesus supposedly said himself.

Well I thought historical evidence was a bit more concrete and less biased than the bible. A bit more like that other was talking about how there was historical evidence about the resurrection (something about finding an empty coffin).

Sure, this is a link a Christian provided me with a while back which shows passages in the Bible alluding to Jesus' divinity as well as quotes that he presumably said himself.

Why can't you imagine it, because you've been told by Muslims that he didn't? Well I'm sorry to break it to you, but Jesus claimed he was divine many times, Christians didn't get this belief from thin air.

http://www.scripturecatholic.com/jesus_christ_divinity.html

I am familiar with Jesus claiming to be the Son of God in the bible. But Muslims believe the Bible was distorted.
Original post by Petulance
You not believing the gospel to be authentic doesn't mean sh*t to me moron.

All I did was give you the historicity of the books, and expose your ignorance of the new testament. Whether you believe it or not is up to your ignorant stupid self.

Did I say anything to the contrary? As I said, I used them because YOU believe them to be the truth. Apparently, though, you don't believe everything to be true, like St Paul, which somewhat obliterates the validity of your point.

All you did was to expose your own ignorance. "I knew he would say this and used a counter-argument they taught me at school" - you're an embarrassment of humanity. You literally concede that you are indoctrinated. No wonder there.
If being a feminist means equal rights with men then im a feminist. and Islam and a problem with women rights. Which is why it is a wicked and evil faith.

Quick Reply

Latest