The Student Room Group

The ordinary girl with the extraordinary dreams.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blackstarr
I like your post, I too faced issue but not as fatal as yours.

I am maths dyslexic but still managed to pass my maths GCSE the second time round.

Thank you and I am sorry to hear that. I've struggled with Maths but partly it is because my school has an awful Maths department and the percentage of people passing it is dismal to say the least. I'm glad you have read my blog and can find it in yourself to never give up and chase your dreams.
Original post by Rhythmical
Thank you and I am sorry to hear that. I've struggled with Maths but partly it is because my school has an awful Maths department and the percentage of people passing it is dismal to say the least. I'm glad you have read my blog and can find it in yourself to never give up and chase your dreams.

Cool and how old are you now, if you don't mind me asking.:smile:
Cool and how old are you now, if you don't mind me asking.:smile:

I'm 18 years old :smile:
I'm 18 years old :smile:

Same here.:smile:
Same here.:smile:

Aw that's cool.
Aw that's cool.

:smile:

So what do you do at the moment?
So what do you do at the moment?

I do the BTEC health and social care level 3:smile:
I do the BTEC health and social care level 3:smile:

My friend does it - seems interesting and hard - do you have a lot of coursework to do? :smile:
An inspiring read, you're clearly a very strong person. Watching the thread and looking forward to reading more.
Original post by dean01234
An inspiring read, you're clearly a very strong person. Watching the thread and looking forward to reading more.

Thank you very much for your strong words, I aim to write some more blog posts very soon, covering other topics.
My friend does it - seems interesting and hard - do you have a lot of coursework to do? :smile:

Yeah, I do get a lot of coursework and I find the anatomy and physiology(science) hard, however, some of the units I do overlap from the level 2 BTEC so, its not that bad.

Yeah, I do get a lot of coursework and I find the anatomy and physiology(science) hard, however, some of the units I do overlap from the level 2 BTEC so, its not that bad.

Yeah science is hard although I did enjoy it at school. What are your plans after completing your BTEC?
Yeah science is hard although I did enjoy it at school. What are your plans after completing your BTEC?

I am thinking of become a child nurse or a midwife, probably a child nurse because I like toddlers, children and would love to make a difference in their lives, they are our future.

How about you, what are your plans?
Thank you for very much. It's taken me a while to make this public but I want to inspire others who are feeling in a similar way.

You have honestly inspired me to be the best person I can be. May god guide you to your dreams because your amazing!
I am thinking of become a child nurse or a midwife, probably a child nurse because I like toddlers, children and would love to make a difference in their lives, they are our future.

How about you, what are your plans?

Aww that sounds so interesting, you would be great at that I am sure and I want to do English at university and then either script write or become a journalist.

Original post by SHussein7
You have honestly inspired me to be the best person I can be. May god guide you to your dreams because your amazing!

Honestly, that has made my day. It's always been the intention behind my blog to inspire others who may not feel like today is their day or life isn't going good because honestly, it is you that has the power and when you have the choice to change your life around, the hard work pays off. Thank you very much and I hope you can become inspired to fulfill your heart's desires.
Aww that sounds so interesting, you would be great at that I am sure and I want to do English at university and then either script write or become a journalist.

Honestly, that has made my day. It's always been the intention behind my blog to inspire others who may not feel like today is their day or life isn't going good because honestly, it is you that has the power and when you have the choice to change your life around, the hard work pays off. Thank you very much and I hope you can become inspired to fulfill your heart's desires.

That's great, I hope you achieve your goals and your post is truly inspirational, makes me think of doing my own.:smile:
That's great, I hope you achieve your goals and your post is truly inspirational, makes me think of doing my own.:smile:

Thank you and you should do your own and inspire others, there is no greater satisfaction. It isn't easy but once you cover several posts and topics, it gets a lot easier and sometimes there is room for personal blog posts and others times - it is a chance to speak to others really. Good luck :smile:
Thank you and you should do your own and inspire others, there is no greater satisfaction. It isn't easy but once you cover several posts and topics, it gets a lot easier and sometimes there is room for personal blog posts and others times - it is a chance to speak to others really. Good luck :smile:

If you want some advice then I will be more than happy to advise you, a blog is never easy!

Quick Reply

Latest