The Student Room Group

I like her but her friend likes me

Hey everyone, im in a garbage situation.

So theres girl A and B.

I have know girl A for 2 year, never seen girl B until last month.

So we're all 1 year in university, last month I came across girl A and we had a chat. The following day I saw her again - this time I wasn't going to go to her if it wasn't for girl B. I saw them sitting together and went there to talk to girl-A as I have known her for 2 years.

Fast forward girl B and I started to know each other and I got her number and everything, she has shown alot of interest in me but bcoz girl A also likes me we cant do shiiii about the situation. And this make things worse they are always together, I only had 1 day with girl B :frown: we connected. Its been a month now I feel as though guys will snap girl B soon coz they bit on her all the ****ing time

WTF do I do ????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Leftee

I was just about to post the same thing :cry::laugh:
Reply 4
Will it really be worth the massive drama that will inevitably come from being with one of them? One of them will get offended if you go out with the other you can be sure.
pick the one you like more.
Original post by AsandaLFC

So theres girl A and B.

So we're all 1 year in university, last month I came across girl A and we had a chat. The following day I saw her again - this time I wasn't going to go to her if it wasn't for girl B. I saw them sitting together and went there to talk to girl-A as I have known her for 2 years.

Fast forward girl B and I started to know each other and I got her number and everything, she has shown alot of interest in me but bcoz girl A also likes me we cant do shiiii about the situation. And this make things worse they are always together, I only had 1 day with girl B :frown: we connected. Its been a month now I feel as though guys will snap girl B soon coz they bit on her all the ****ing time

WTF do I do ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

break someone's heart
Reply 7
Original post by dhr90
Will it really be worth the massive drama that will inevitably come from being with one of them? One of them will get offended if you go out with the other you can be sure.

I dont think so but I really like girl B

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long has the girl that liked you, liked you for?
If I were in your position I'd go for girl B but perhaps that's a sociopathic tendency of mine...
Reply 10
Original post by Longshot1000
How long has the girl that liked you, liked you for?

A year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AsandaLFC

So theres girl A and B.

WTF do I do ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go for the girl you like.
Reply 12

Wow get over it
Date both secretly

Their friendships gonna have a bit of a fallout if you go for the girl you like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending