The Student Room Group

been single all my life

The thing is I haven't had a wifey I'm 21, every time I meet a girl its like i have to babysit her I have to help her feel secure, safe, happy, teach her basic things in life and it is like they do not know anything besides celebrity stuff, they do not know about history, basic biology, the world itself like the average person would. the only time I meet a woman who fits the criteria is an older woman but I will not date a 35 year old, I feel a woman can't do anything for me, I can look after myself emotionally etc, i rarely meet a girl that I don't babysit, when I do, there's no chemistry because I cannot do anything for her like she cants for me, I go out many women smile i have no problem getting the girl, its just being romantically attracted to one, help?

Scroll to see replies

If you enjoy single more than the potential of being in a couple then stay single. Obviously some of those girls are oing to meet your criteria, but you wont know unless you make an effort to find them. You are still only 21 though.
Slight generalisation that all woman below 35 are like that... You obviously haven't found the right girl.

Stop looking so hard and you will find someone who you have this connection with

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
If you enjoy single more than the potential of being in a couple then stay single. Obviously some of those girls are oing to meet your criteria, but you wont know unless you make an effort to find them. You are still only 21 though.

I hate being single, everybody else has had a wifey but i havent, everybody is tremendously shocked to hear I am single and that I have never had a wifey.
Original post by Anonymous
I hate being single, everybody else has had a wifey but i havent, everybody is tremendously shocked to hear I am single and that I have never had a wifey.

Then errm make the effort and go and find one. Part of it is a numbers game. Of you only relate to 30 year old women then go and date them.
Reply 5
Then errm make the effort and go and find one. Part of it is a numbers game. Of you only relate to 30 year old women then go and date them.

I already stated, I meet girls all the time, there is no chemistry though, they like me but I do not,

I only met one girl I liked, she was happy, confident and laid back, but she had a boyfriend, It's like I will never meet anybody for me, women my age seem miserable, insecure, and lazy.
I already stated, I meet girls all the time, there is no chemistry though, they like me but I do not,

I only met one girl I liked, she was happy, confident and laid back, but she had a boyfriend, It's like I will never meet anybody for me, women my age seem miserable, insecure, and lazy.

But you arent geting the results, so maybe you need to look in different places. Maybe you need to be patient and stop being so fatalistic. GL.
Reply 7
But you arent geting the results, so maybe you need to look in different places. Maybe you need to be patient and stop being so fatalistic. GL.

Look where?

I go everywhere
Look where?

I go everywhere

Internet dating?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Tinder. :wink:
Reply 10
"Been single all my life". You're 21, not 70.
Original post by stefano865
Tinder. :wink:

That doesn't work unless you're a solid 10/10, most of the time. xD
Haha :tongue:

I think 7+ would do ok. :wink:
<<<< Are you saying I'm not 7+? :wink:
try a new approach, basically. if you act like nothing more than a friend to girls, it's not surprising when they treat you as such. it's scary to make advances on girls, I know. it's hard, but things that are hard aren't without their rewards to match.
Soon you'll find the right girl for you. In the meantime, just enjoy the single life. Some people in a relationship wishes they're in your shoes as of this moment.
Original post by AlmightyJesus
try a new approach, basically. if you act like nothing more than a friend to girls, it's not surprising when they treat you as such. it's scary to make advances on girls, I know. it's hard, but things that are hard aren't without their rewards to match.

They want more than that with me, the problem is I do not feel romantically attracted to them, because there is no chemistry, it's like Im too laid back and confident, women in London are anxious and insecure, maybe that is why.
Original post by amelia_lily
Soon you'll find the right girl for you. In the meantime, just enjoy the single life. Some people in a relationship wishes they're in your shoes as of this moment.

I have been single forever, it is crazy how a fat bum has a gf but I do not.
[QUOTE="Anonymous;63903921"]The thing is I haven't had a wifey I'm 21, every time I meet a girl its like i have to babysit her I have to help her feel secure, safe, happy, teach her basic things in life and it is like they do not know anything besides celebrity stuff, they do not know about history, basic biology, the world itself like the average person would. the only time I meet a woman who fits the criteria is an older woman but I will not date a 35 year old, I feel a woman can't do anything for me, I can look after myself emotionally etc, i rarely meet a girl that I don't babysit, when I do, there's no chemistry because I cannot do anything for her like she cants for me, I go out many women smile i have no problem getting the girl, its just being romantically attracted to one, help?[/QUOTE
hey, can I talk to you about this more? perhaps DM me
sounds like you should turn gay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending