The Student Room Group

Almost flooded the toilet at home AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
:rofl: That's hilarious.

While waiting for my bag at Heathrow once I needed to go so bad - I ran to the toilets and the cleaner was in there. I sat down and just exploded, I felt so bad for the cleaner and everyone else in the toilet. :blushing:

I don't know why, but whenever I fly, I just absolutely have to go to the toilet once through security, and I pity anyone else who comes in whilst I'm there :colondollar:
Original post by thefatone
hmmmm

A worthy pursuit, and a noble effort indeed. Well done.
Reply 22
Original post by Leviathan1741
x

we both have ****ed up digestive systems, let's be friends :h:

Original post by Sabertooth
:rofl: That's hilarious.

While waiting for my bag at Heathrow once I needed to go so bad - I ran to the toilets and the cleaner was in there. I sat down and just exploded, I felt so bad for the cleaner and everyone else in the toilet. :blushing:

you exploded? xD and the cleaner was there too i'm dying right now :colonhash:
hmmmm

I have done this :laugh: glad I am not the only one. Got the toilet flush jammed, came down to a house flooded. This was literally me...
Reply 24
Original post by mobbsy91
The McFlurries probably don't help the situation with the blocking :rofl:

nope... i'm not sure coke would work either..
Original post by balanced
A worthy pursuit, and a noble effort indeed. Well done.

very, i was so scared and i'd have to explain why the poo made the toilet overflow, thanks to my toilet for taking it and being powerful enough to take it :biggrin:

wat ... can you cook? xD

Ahah ofc. Got distracted for just a second and the surface was up in flames.
nope... i'm not sure coke would work either..

very, i was so scared and i'd have to explain why the poo made the toilet overflow, thanks to my toilet for taking it and being powerful enough to take it :biggrin:

Hahaha xD
@thefatone
I expected nothing more from you...
Reply 28
Original post by Ribenas
I have done this :laugh: glad I am not the only one. Got the toilet flush jammed, came down to a house flooded. This was literally me...

i'm glad my poo's have never actually flooded the toilet since that would be a nuclear disasterzone if it ever happened
Original post by Questioness
Ahah ofc. Got distracted for just a second and the surface was up in flames.

..... i'm not sure your definition and my definition of "got distracted for a second" is the same
I once had the $h1ts really bad on a French campsite. It was a standup toilet so I ended up jet washing the wall brown.
Reply 30
Original post by homeland.lsw
@thefatone
I expected nothing more from you...

yay! i met someone's expectations with my threads, finally
Reply 31
Original post by JamesN88
I once had the $h1ts really bad on a French campsite. It was a standup toilet so I ended up jet washing the wall brown.

that's a lot of power, dam what do you have? a muscly butt or something? xD
that's a lot of power, dam what do you have? a muscly butt or something? xD

Fizzy drinks + dodgy chocolate ice cream = carnage.:biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by JamesN88
Fizzy drinks + dodgy chocolate ice cream = carnage.:biggrin:

oh lord pls help me now ^-^
Reply 34
When I was very young and fit I had a wonderful diet and often produced spectular *****.

But when visiting my parents I was loathe to use their loo because it sometimes didn't work properly for some reason.

One night when I went to the loo at their house just before going home I produced an effort so spectacular that it stuck out of the bowl like a giant torpedo.:frown:

My last tube was due in 15 minutes and I only had 10 minutes to walk to the station.

So I got some newspaper and wrapped the massive **** in it and left with the intention of dumping it in the large bin at the top of the road.

But as I approached the top of the road I could see the bin was overflowing so I elected to leave it in the alleyway just before the top of the road.

Just as I turned into the alleyway carrying this long item wrapped conspicuously in newspaper and presumably acting in a somewhat furtive manner,although I didn't think so at the time, a ruddy great police van full of coppers came round the corner,stopped and two PCs -one female* -got out.

I realised they could only have got out to speak to me for some reason as no one else was around and they'd stopped near the alleyway.

So I threw my package over the nearest garden fence.

The PCs stopped and searched me and asked me where the item I was carrying was.

To cut a long story short,the police knocked up this old lady at midnight and searched her garden,found the offensive item and let me off only when I told them that my father was violent and would have beaten my mother had I blocked the toilet at their house.(Not true)

I missed my last train and never took another dump at my parents house.

*i don't know why I felt the need to mention this other than it embarrassed me at the time I suppose
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by moggis
When I was very young and fit I had a wonderful diet and often produced spectular *****.

But when visiting my parents I was loathe to use their loo because it sometimes didn't work properly for some reason.

One night when I went to the loo at their house just before going home I produced an effort so spectacular that it stuck out of the bowl like a giant torpedo.:frown:

My last tube was due in 15 minutes and I only had 10 minutes to walk to the station.

So I got some newspaper and wrapped the massive **** in it and left with the intention of dumping it in the large bin at the top of the road.

But as I approached the top of the road I could see the bin was overflowing so I elected to leave it in the alleyway just before the top of the road.

Just as I turned into the alleyway carrying this long item wrapped conspicuously in newspaper and presumably acting in a somewhat furtive manner,although I didn't think so at the time, a ruddy great police van full of coppers came round the corner,stopped and two PCs -one female* -got out.

I realised they could only have got out to speak to me for some reason as no one else was around and they'd stopped near the alleyway.

So I threw my package over the nearest garden fence.

The PCs stopped and searched me and asked me where the item I was carrying was.

To cut a long story short,the police knocked up this old lady at midnight and searched her garden,found the offensive item and let me off only when I told them that my father was violent and would have beaten my mother had I blocked the toilet at their house.(Not true)

I missed my last train and never took another dump at my parents house.

*i don't know why I felt the need to mention this other than it embarrassed me at the time I suppose

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending