Would you date an 18/19 year old?

Scroll to see replies

I'm 25 and probably not.
My boyfriend is 23 and I'm 18...if that helps
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Yes.
If I was into the girl then yeah for sure. That kind of age gap is arbitary to me, likewise I would probably go for someone in her late twenties if we clicked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you date a 16-17 year old? (asking guys in their early twenties)

Most likely no, she would have to be exceptional maturity / interests / personality wise
Reply 7
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Most likely no, she would have to be exceptional maturity / interests / personality wise

If she was like that and she had same interests, would you still date her?
Reply 8
I currently am dating a 19 year old.
I know a few who are, including a sibling. And it doesn't feel out of the ordinary or abnormal at all since they're about the same maturity wise so it works.
I'm 21. 19 I probably would, or if they were 18 turning 19 soon, but I wouldn't date an 18 year old that was still in college. Obviously its the type of thing that could change depending on the individual situation, but we'd just be in such different stages of our lives.
I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 21. If he wasn't at university still then I don't think we would have ever got together. The only reason it feels comfortable is because we're both students, but once he starts working I think he'll step up and change his priorities and we might drift apart.
If she was like that and she had same interests, would you still date her?

Yes
If we were a good match, sure. I think it is rather unlikely that we would be though.
I'd probably find them immature. But I'm not against the idea.
Reply 15

Yeah sure, what's your number? :u:
I think maturity wise it wouldn't work well for me.
Unless the person is like, precocious by like, 2 or 3 years to close the gap a bit... but I would doubt that.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Why are the ages we're being asked to consider slowly dropping? What next, you're going to ask us whether we'd consider 14-15 year olds?

Lool that wasn't the thread starter, it was a diff anon...

Yeah, I would :smile: I'm 20
I'm 23 and I'd probably date an 18 year old if she was mature enough (left home, can cook, look after herself financially or at least plans to) etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending