The Student Room Group

Post your "That moment...."

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Questioness
That moment when others are doing past papers but you haven't even opened the physics book.

That moment when you exams are next month but your not even halfway through the ****ing syllabus.

well **** lol
**** indeed.
That moment when I'm dunking cookies in my milk and it breaks off and then sinks in the milk and my fingers can't fit in the glass, so now I need to brainstorm how to save my poor cookie before it turns to mush :frown: That moment when it's too late.
Reply 83
That moment when your mum asks what you're doing and you reply "revision" and you get caught in your lie because your books are on the floor and you're lying down in bed on your phone 😐
That moment when you're waiting for a PM back from someone on TSR but you see the person has made a new thread :colonhash:
That moment when you forget C-major :getmecoat:
Original post by ForestShadow
x

That moment when I read someones post and TSR won't let me rep them :colonhash: :getmecoat:
Original post by homeland.lsw

Easily forgotten sometimes :lol::lol:

:lolwut:

Spoiler

Original post by Lovinlife2
Easily forgotten sometimes :lol::lol:

it certainly should not! To be fair I was working on dominant 7ths so I was getting a but muddled...

Original post by ravioliyears
:lolwut:

Spoiler

That moment when you played B sharp in stead of C major :teehee:
it certainly should not! To be fair I was working on dominant 7ths so I was getting a but muddled...

That moment when you played B sharp in stead of C major :teehee:

:rofl:

I know, I know! :tongue: Especially in the higher grades it's not acceptable! :colondollar:
Oh my days, dominant 7ths... or scales in general are a pain :colonhash:
I know, I know! :tongue: Especially in the higher grades it's not acceptable! :colondollar:
Oh my days, dominant 7ths... or scales in general are a pain :colonhash:

I hate scales, but I hate Aural tests more...much more
I HAVE TO SING
I hate scales, but I hate Aural tests more...much more
I HAVE TO SING

I feel you hun, I have those struggles too - I have to always ask for a lower treble clef when sight-singing because otherwise I'd probably break glass in the exam room if I sing high..
I feel you hun, I have those struggles too - I have to always ask for a lower treble clef when sight-singing because otherwise I'd probably break glass in the exam room if I sing high..

The problem is I hate singing because as a 16 year old guy, my voice doesn't exactly sound angelic
The problem is I hate singing because as a 16 year old guy, my voice doesn't exactly sound angelic

Tbh unless you're vocally trained or enjoy singing then nobody's voice is going to sound amazing during Aural tests ey :lol:
Original post by the bear
that moment when you rep a post....from 2005

:giggle:

I do this,I love the old threads!
Tbh unless you're vocally trained or enjoy singing then nobody's voice is going to sound amazing during Aural tests ey :lol:

but it's so awkward the examiner is just looking at me like..."lol are you serious"
Reply 99
That moment when you've got a 5 incher and you read this thread

Quick Reply

Latest