The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire Uni 2016

Hey. Anyone going to Herts in Septemeber? I'll studying Dietetics. Just a chance to chat to people beforehand :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by studentoooo
Hey. Anyone going to Herts in Septemeber? I'll studying Dietetics. Just a chance to chat to people beforehand :smile:

Hey herts is my firm choice. I hope I get in!
Im planning to study international tourism management :smile: & planning to live on campus
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by trulyjessica
Im planning to study international tourism management :smile: & planning to live on campus

Yea me too.Hoping to get in by september.I pray for a smooth process
Reply 3
Yes, I'll be studying Diagnostic Radiography - can't wait to get started! :smile:
hi Im hoping toget in to study healthcare science
Reply 5
Hi all,
Anyone studying Msc Adult nursing this September at Herts. Let me know pls cos I will be starting this September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biomedical science here. 😊
Hi, I'll be studying Adult Nursing at Herts in September🙋🏼☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya
I'm gonna be studying English Literature and American Studies
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on your offers!

If you have any questions about your course, just let us know.

See you in September!

Heather & Brad
Reply 10
Hi Jess, Great! I will be there this September too studying Msc Adult Nursing. Hopefully, I will see you during the registration in July prior to September.

Hi I'm studying nutrition which is kinda similar to dietetics :smile:

Hi!! Im looking to study it too but i have applied late, how long did they take to give you an offer?
Original post by Pigpen
Yes, I'll be studying Diagnostic Radiography - can't wait to get started! :smile:

Same here!
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on your offers!

If you have any questions about your course, just let us know.

See you in September!

Heather & Brad

What day does registration and lectures start, because i'm booking my holiday and wanted to know if we start early September
Thanks in advance
Reply 15
Probably the 19th or 26th September not sure exactly though.
Original post by rachelbemah
What day does registration and lectures start, because i'm booking my holiday and wanted to know if we start early September
Thanks in advance

Hi,

What course are you studying? If you could let us know then we can try and get a estimate of the date.

Thanks,
Brad
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi,

What course are you studying? If you could let us know then we can try and get a estimate of the date.

Thanks,
Brad

English literature and American studies
Original post by rachelbemah
English literature and American studies

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for confirming.

Induction will start week beginning the 26th September and many students will move into their student accommodation the weekend before.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Heather
Original post by trulyjessica

Hey Jess, Sounds very interesting your course. I'm studying industrial design this September. Where r you based?

Quick Reply

Latest