The Student Room Group

Let's have a chit chat :D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Rhythmical
I don't bite and I am very friendly and I like music! Hence my username. Let's chat.

Well hello Rhythmical, tell me; when you get lyrical, are you a miracle? Do you drive the crowd hysterical? Do you make the evening biblical? Or should I be more cynical? :tongue:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Yes for sure ^_^ talk to me more often though :frown: like @Rhythmical

Haha yay!! :woo: and will do (when I am not stressing over revision) :tongue:
Yes for sure ^_^ talk to me more often though :frown: like @Rhythmical

Is that a dig? I cared for you after that thread about that guy with poor A Level grades. :biggrin:
No

That would be a cool name.

Original post by Andy98
Well hello Rhythmical, tell me; when you get lyrical, are you a miracle? Do you drive the crowd hysterical? Do you make the evening biblical? Or should I be more cynical? :tongue:

Dude you have huge talent right now! Someone freestyles in his spare time...
Original post by Amellia123
Haha yay!! :woo: and will do (when I am not stressing over revision) :tongue:

Aw how many exams do you have this year i have 9 :frown:
I'm ready for 5 out of the 9 kms
Your name is Road? :biggrin:

And Foster The People and Years & Years. :biggrin:

Is it desireeee or is it love that I am feeling for you?

Both. :mmm:
Reply 66

Fam. you know I can :biggrin:

When are you releasing a mixtape?
That would be a cool name.

No u poo face :frown:
Aw how many exams do you have this year i have 9 :frown:
I'm ready for 5 out of the 9 kms

Excluding ISAs I have 11 :frown: (I am retaking some AS papers) There are 4 I am madly stressing over
Excluding ISAs I have 11 :frown: (I am retaking some AS papers) There are 4 I am madly stressing over

aw which ones :frown: I'm stressing over bio paper 1 & 2 and physics paper 1 & 2
Reply 70

I genuinely haven't done anything in months :tongue:

I just listen to rap a lot and the rhyme-schemes ingrain themselves on me
Original post by stefano865
Both. :mmm:

Haha. :tongue:. Did you see that article where these girls made a fake Tinder account of Olly and he tweeted about it and Attitude magazine reported it. it is so funny!

Original post by kkboyk
When are you releasing a mixtape?

Thursday, tell all the gyals and boyz.
Original post by stefano865
What music do you like? :biggrin:

I love folk from the 50s 60s and 70s. I love folk rock, I love proper punk from the 70s. I like this century's electronic/ambient sounds especially when influenced by the genres I've just mentioned and then also consume lotsa classical stuff from last century, the Romantics, prefer solo instruments or concertos to symphonies so despite my Romantic preference don't really listen to Beethoven symphonies and Wagner operas and probably therefore come across as a bit of a pleb to other classical fans!
Original post by Andy98

Original post by Andy98

I bet you have secret freestyling videos on YouTube. Maybe some with Eminem? :tongue:

No u poo face :frown:

I don't lie... it would be awesome :biggrin: but I imagine the rhyming words would be horrible though.
aw which ones :frown: I'm stressing over bio paper 1 & 2 and physics paper 1 & 2

Bio 2,3 and 4 and Maths C4 :frown: I found physics really hard last year (I dropped it at AS).... Physics 1 is okay if you can do Mechanics (I presume you are on OCR?) AQA Bio is just the worst
I bet you have secret freestyling videos on YouTube. Maybe some with Eminem? :tongue:

I don't lie... it would be awesome :biggrin: but I imagine the rhyming words would be horrible though.

wow toad....
omg wtf, your thread already is on page 4 and mine took like 10 years to reach that :frown: SEE GIRLS GET PRIORITY
I can play some of her songs on guitar!! :biggrin:

WHAT.

She's my favourite!

Can you play and record All I Want for me and post it so I can have a good cry?!?!!!
wow toad....

Node..code..mode..

omg wtf, your thread already is on page 4 and mine took like 10 years to reach that :frown: SEE GIRLS GET PRIORITY

That's how us girls do it. :tongue: and no they like me better. :biggrin:
Original post by leavingthecity
I love folk from the 50s 60s and 70s. I love folk rock, I love proper punk from the 70s. I like this century's electronic/ambient sounds especially when influenced by the genres I've just mentioned and then also consume lotsa classical stuff from last century, the Romantics, prefer solo instruments or concertos to symphonies so despite my Romantic preference don't really listen to Beethoven symphonies and Wagner operas and probably therefore come across as a bit of a pleb to other classical fans!

Wow you know your music. :wink:

Don't know much folk music but do quite like The Old Crow Medicine Show.

I listen to a bit of classical too. I really like Ludovico Einaudi. Again, not one for the purists. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest