Who do you ship together?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by homeland.lsw
Zacken is bae tho :love:
no heme
@thefatone
@ZuluK

I don't know him buttttttt he is good looking 😍 And clever and helps people :wink:

There is a bit of homo though isn't there Homeland :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
I don't know him buttttttt he is good looking 😍 And clever and helps people :wink:

There is a bit of homo though isn't there Homeland :wink:

no there isn't...he helps with my FM therefore Zacken=Bae

Spoiler

Reply 702
no there isn't...he helps with my FM therefore Zacken=Bae

Spoiler

Lol he seems like a nice lad :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Lol he seems like a nice lad :biggrin:

Spoiler

You and...um...@thefatone
Seriously get a room! :hand:
Reply 704
You and...um...@thefatone
Seriously get a room! :hand:

Looool.... we have got a room...

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Looool.... we have got a room...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 706

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

Of course I laughed...that beats all of @TheOtherSide.'s puns
Reply 708

I'm the master at puns!!! Ask TheOtherSide.. She can't handle my pun game :biggrin: 😂😂

Hey! I can be punny. Sometimes...

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
I'm the master at puns!!! Ask TheOtherSide.. She can't handle my pun game :biggrin: 😂😂

Okay, yeah, you are like a pun goddess :adore:
I bet you like bukake...

depends what type?

Original post by ZuluK
Oh wow!!!! How you finding Chem?? Philosophy sounds good! How is that? I mean there are no right answers so is it difficult?

chem is a bit difficult once i start putting less attention on it, philosophy i'm getting consistent M1 and some D grades (M1 and D3 are rought equivalent of A and D2 and D1 are equivalent of A*, safe to say i'm just scrapped a D1 before which is almost unheard of) we have good philosophers in our year so we have had some D1s
well philosophy, you take a side and back i up with evidence examples and scholars
Original post by ZuluK
Tell it to shut up the way you tell me to shut up

:lol:

Omg I love that movie :biggrin:

:yes:
Oi rudegirl, shut up. How can you be better than me? Shut up. Best in the scene? Tell my bitch shut up😊

Nice :smile:
Reply 712
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Hey! I can be punny. Sometimes...

Spoiler

Okay, yeah, you are like a pun goddess :adore:

:u: Not even Guna deny... The punship has sailed and you ain't on it anymore :wink:

Original post by thefatone
depends what type?

chem is a bit difficult once i start putting less attention on it, philosophy i'm getting consistent M1 and some D grades (M1 and D3 are rought equivalent of A and D2 and D1 are equivalent of A*, safe to say i'm just scrapped a D1 before which is almost unheard of) we have good philosophers in our year so we have had some D1s
well philosophy, you take a side and back i up with evidence examples and scholars

Wait, what country are you from? Lol I'm confused. So I take philosophy is a whole load of debating :redface: what kind of things do you talk about?

Original post by toonervoustotalk
:yes:
Oi rudegirl, shut up. How can you be better than me? Shut up. Best in the scene? Tell my bitch shut up😊

Nice :smile:

**** you... Tell em don't waste my time... Ah Na Na na... Dem boy Paigon, I can't stand, I don't trust you if you ain't Mandem :u:
Original post by ZuluK

**** you... Tell em don't waste my time... Ah Na Na na... Dem boy Paigon, I can't stand, I don't trust you if you ain't Mandem :u:

:congrats: that was good
I dont know any more rap songs :cry:
Original post by 雷尼克
@Milzime pls 🐛🐍😚🐍🐛😭😍🐞😄😇

什么
Original post by ZuluK
Wait, what country are you from? Lol I'm confused. So I take philosophy is a whole load of debating :redface: what kind of things do you talk about?

i'm from UK

Philosophy is basically who is right, who's wrong, who's better, who's worse and why. It's not easy to think up good quality arguments... so far we've done relativism, subjectivism and absolutism then we moved onto divine command ethics, situation ethics, are religion and morality linked? and currently i'm learning utilitarianism. then there's the philosophy of religion which i find much harder because we talk about a concept as such and not a real physical thing which we can relate to and give examples on.
Reply 716
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:congrats: that was good
I dont know any more rap songs :cry:

Why thank you...
It ain't rap... It's grime 😂😂😂 Loool same thing though 🙈🙈

Original post by thefatone
i'm from UK

Philosophy is basically who is right, who's wrong, who's better, who's worse and why. It's not easy to think up good quality arguments... so far we've done relativism, subjectivism and absolutism then we moved onto divine command ethics, situation ethics, are religion and morality linked? and currently i'm learning utilitarianism. then there's the philosophy of religion which i find much harder because we talk about a concept as such and not a real physical thing which we can relate to and give examples on.

Ah sorry you got me confused when talking about d1 and m1 grading. 🙈

Ahhhh I did utilitarianism and ethics in RE... Yeah found it difficult in a sense but I imagine philosophy is a lot harder when talking about ethics. What do you want to do at uni? Are you enjoying philosophy?
Original post by ZuluK

Ah sorry you got me confused when talking about d1 and m1 grading. 🙈

Ahhhh I did utilitarianism and ethics in RE... Yeah found it difficult in a sense but I imagine philosophy is a lot harder when talking about ethics. What do you want to do at uni? Are you enjoying philosophy?

haha 3 grade boundaries Pass, Merit and Distinction
Each boundary has a sub-section with 1 being the best, 2 then 3 being the worst in that boundary
you have D1 which is best grade and P3 which is worst(apart from U) D1 and D2 = A* D3 and M1 = A

lol i think philosophy is quite easy the ethics side anyway, since i have a strong opinion on some of them... i find the religion section super difficult. I think i want to do Maths at Uni but i guess i shoulda taken Further maths aswell :/ oh well..
i am currently enjoying philosophy since i can get an opinion if i want(which is never) and i always get a half decent grade in essays which is awesome
Original post by ZuluK
Why thank you...
It ain't rap... It's grime 😂😂😂 Loool same thing though 🙈🙈

I couldnt care less:h:
Original post by ZuluK
:u: Not even Guna deny... The punship has sailed and you ain't on it anymore :wink::u:

Why mast you do this to me? :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest