The Student Room Group

What grades are you hoping for?

be purely realistic what do you guys want for each subject? I mean we all want As and A*s but are we all putting in the amount of effort needed for them grades? Some are, some are not. But you can still put effort in now its not too late just work really hard like do it now seriously don't fail lmao. well anyways back to the question, so??
A*s in all my subjects especially in English language and literature.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by TracyEmu
A*s in all my subjects especially in English language and literature.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you get them grades:smile:
I'd be very disappointed if I got less than AAA, but my target is A*A*A :smile:

Edit: Didn't realise this was in the GCSE forum, oops!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by JRKinder
I'd be very disappointed if I got less than AAA, but my target is A*A*A :smile:

oh well thats good its always best to set your targets very high:smile:
I am aiming and would be very happy with5A*s and the rest A's. I would even take a B in maths however with enough revision and motivation and self belief I am trying for 8A*s and the rest A's, it will just require a lot of effort!
Aiming for 7+A*s but I honestly don't think I've worked hard enough to get them :frown:
Trying to turn it all around this holiday but so far it's not working!
Can't give up now though...
Reply 7
Original post by NiamhM1801
Aiming for 7+A*s but I honestly don't think I've worked hard enough to get them :frown:

Yes don't give up im still trying too its just best if we work very hard thats all 😊
Original post by mk_cbc
Yes don't give up im still trying too its just best if we work very hard thats all 😊

Yep - the way I see it we've come too far to give up now, otherwise we've just wasted these 2 years!
Reply 9
I'd be happy with 1 or 2 A*s, a few A's, a few B's and maybe a C :redface:
Original post by NiamhM1801

I'm the exact same. I also want 7+A*s but haven't done as much work as I should to achieve them :/ Really don't want any Bs :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest