The Arab Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Take a good look :h:

I will do. Lol
Original post by Mentally
من أي بلد أنت

أنا؟
أنا من هناك, أنا من هنا ولست هناك ولست هنا, ليَ اسمان يلتقيان ويفترقان ولي لغتان نسيت بأيهما كنت أحلم

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
Masal khayr. I'll pop back tomorrow to see how y'all are doing inshallah. but it's gonna turn into a Nancy ajram appreciation thread soon enough :mmm:

إلى اللقاء

Xoxoxo

You and your Nancy obsession :lol:
Original post by Al-farhan
أنا؟
أنا من هناك, أنا من هنا ولست هناك ولست هنا, ليَ اسمان يلتقيان ويفترقان ولي لغتان نسيت بأيهما كنت أحلم

Spoiler

3 deep
Original post by childofthesun
3 deep

Indeed, I'm fan of Arabic literature and mahmood dariwsh contemporary classical poets:
إن الهوية بنت الولادة
لكنها في النهاية إبداع صاحبها
لا وراثة الماضى

[video="youtube;tmktk1ZrmHE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmktk1ZrmHE[/video]
Beats 1000 Ajrams:getmecoat:
[video="youtube;6Kzv46Aloto"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kzv46Aloto[/video]

A propa Arab Jelza
Original post by muzi123
Will an Arab ever marry a Pakistani?

im not saying a Pakistani who is born in Pakistan

he is born in the UK or America so his thinking ways are different?

im told arabs will never marry Pakistanis!!

Original post by batoot
who what where when

Lets just say there's a far greater chance of an arab guy marrying a pakistani girl than there is for a pakistani guy to marry an arab girl. And even then the chances of the former happening are slim, i know my parents would never allow it.
You aint arab if youve never heard this and started shouting out the 'wain' part lol.

[video="youtube;lFGQ29K2OYs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFGQ29K2OYs[/video]
Original post by Al-farhan
أنا؟

Spoiler

Whaaaaaaaaaatttttttt????? i always thought you were Yemeni from Taiz or Ibb loooooool
Original post by samina_ay
Only here to pree the arabs

Original post by batoot
who what where when

Original post by MrsMars
1st page for Pakistan :smug::woo:

( I love arabs justsaying :redface: )

Original post by DesiGirl31
Oooh Arab society :love:

Original post by FluffyCherry
:woo::woo::woo::yay::yay::yay:

Is it true what i heard about pakistani parents that they are as backwards as us arabs and wont let you marry outside your own race?

Original post by Lord Samosa
Three different Arabs starting speaking to me in Arabic today, thinking I'm Arab. Does that mean I can join this society now?

You are bae regardless and ofc you can join.
Original post by Hydeman
The person was most likely generalising based on the Arabs that they've met. xD Good to know that you're not a self-hating Arab, though. :biggrin:

Lol do they exist?
Original post by Saeed9711
You aint arab if youve never heard this and started shouting out the 'wain' part lol.

[video="youtube;lFGQ29K2OYs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFGQ29K2OYs[/video]

I am an Arab and I've never heard of this song lol
Lol do they exist?

Maybe. :dontknow:
Original post by PlayerBB
I am an Arab and I've never heard of this song lol

Rah no way, this was every where during the intifada in al-quds and is replayed everytime something happens there and again during the Lebanon/pissrael war last decade.
Whaaaaaaaaaatttttttt????? i always thought you were Yemeni from Taiz or Ibb loooooool

ذلحين عرفت
Now you know:tongue:
Reply 75
Lets just say there's a far greater chance of an arab guy marrying a pakistani girl than there is for a pakistani guy to marry an arab girl. And even then the chances of the former happening are slim, i know my parents would never allow it.

most people prefer individuals from their own race so it's not really an issue, idk why I fail to feel sexual attraction to people from my own race even if they are buff af, I just have this brotherly/sisterly love them it's weird.

Is it true what i heard about pakistani parents that they are as backwards as us arabs and wont let you marry outside your own race?

My mum has no issue whatsoever.
My dad doesn't like it, I think he gets a bit offended that we find people from any other race more attractive lmao, he didn't want my sister to marry a black/arab sudanese guy so. But he will come round.
(edited 8 years ago)
Rah no way, this was every where during the intifada in al-quds and is replayed everytime something happens there and again during the Lebanon/pissrael war last decade.

Oh! Well nice to know that :biggrin:

It depends if they still have that old school mentality.

Take my parents for example.
My mum came here when she got married, and she (like my gran) was very passionate about and firm on getting married within caste. Forget out of race, out of caste was a no no :rolleyes:
My dad was born and brought up here and has no regard for the caste system (like me). When I asked him, he didn't even care about race and said 'as long as he's a good muslim guy and I can trust him to take care of you'.

It depends on each individual, but I think it's safe to say that it's very old school and hence dying out, and our generation don't care half as much as our elders did.
Original post by batoot
most people prefer individuals from their own race so it's not really an issue, idk why I fail to feel sexual attraction to people from my own race even if they are buff af, I just have this brotherly/sisterly love for them it's weird.

My mum has no issue whatsoever.
My dad doesn't like it, I think he gets a bit offended that we find people from any other race more attractive lmao, he didn't want my sister to marry a black/arab sudanese guy so. But he will come round.

I dont want to marry from my own race because i dont want the same culture forever not the brotherly/sisterly thing you have going lol.
But then again should i come across a shaami arab girl im going for it, best girls on earth by far.

Oh my god haven't heard this in years. Feels are too much :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending