The Student Room Group

Guys who are in their early twenties..

Scroll to see replies

I thought this would be a refrence to
WHY DONT PEOPLE IN THEIR 20S JOIN SOCIAL GROUPS

I leave sad :getmecoat:
Reply 21
I'm 23 and I wouldn't mind dating 18 to 28.
Reply 22
My ex boyfriend was 23, the one before that 25.

I currently talk to a guy who's turning 22 soon. I don't find it to be a problem. :redface:
I'm 19. I'm generally uninterested in guys my own age - am far more attracted to boys who are older.

Then again, I feel old for my age (if this makes sense). When I was little I got on better with adults than people my age - although I obvs learnt how to get on with my peers. At work I'm always the youngest by a good five/ten years at least. The guys my age I've encountered have generally been kind of boring, immature *****.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I'm 19. I'm generally uninterested in guys my own age - am far more attracted to boys who are older.

Then again, I feel old for my age (if this makes sense). When I was little I got on better with adults than people my age - although I obvs learnt how to get on with my peers. At work I'm always the youngest by a good five/ten years at least. The guys my age I've encountered have generally been kind of boring, immature *****.

I'm exactly the same...in school I was the year 8 kid who had a crush on the guy in year 11 :lol:
16 and up will never turn down no matter how old I am. why would you? only a self righteous prick would do that. done it once in my life at school (turned down sex with 2 yrs younger) and will never do it again as long as I breathe (and as long as she's fit n im single ofc)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The_Last_Melon
16 and up will never turn down no matter how old I am. why would you? only a self righteous prick would do that. done it once in my life at school (turned down sex with 2 yrs younger) and will never do it again as long as I breathe (and as long as she's fit n im single ofc)

So you'd have underage sex?
Original post by hezzlington
So you'd have underage sex?

are you retarded? I said 16 up.
Original post by The_Last_Melon
are you retarded? I said 16 up.

Ah I thought you were stating your age. Because only pretty desperate men sleep with 16 year olds.
Yes
Original post by hezzlington
Ah I thought you were stating your age. Because only pretty desperate men sleep with 16 year olds.

good, i'm desperate then
yeah sure
Yeah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending