The Student Room Group

Do you support financial abortion?

Poll

Do you agree with financial abortions?

I believe that as our world gets ever more populated that males should be able to take out a financial abortion, as often they get no say in the proceedings. This would help to prevent females using children as weapons and as a source of funds.

What makes me laugh is that child support is based on the fathers earnings, since when did it cost more too bring up a child with a well off father? Or does the mother want too indulge in luxuries of her own?

To me financial abortions offer the only fair way of making sure that both parties are happy with the arrangements.

Scroll to see replies

what
an unusual point of view.
Original post by delraymisfits
I believe that as our world gets ever more populated that males should be able to take out a financial abortion, as often they get no say in the proceedings. This would help to prevent females using children as weapons and as a source of funds.

What makes me laugh is that child support is based on the fathers earnings, since when did it cost more too bring up a child with a well off father? Or does the mother want too indulge in luxuries of her own?

To me financial abortions offer the only fair way of making sure that both parties are happy with the arrangements.

what is financial abortion?
Original post by mscaffrey
what

Exscuse me dear, what don't you seem too understand?
Original post by thefatone
what is financial abortion?

Waving the right too pay child support. As the child is unwanted by the father.
Waving the right too pay child support. As the child is unwanted by the father.

the right to pay child support if the father didn't want the child?

lol wat no-one wants to do that xD who'd want to have the right to pay for a child they didn't want? surely we already have this?
the right to pay child support if the father didn't want the child?

lol wat no-one wants to do that xD who'd want to have the right to pay for a child they didn't want? surely we already have this?

Nope
Reply 8
id never request/demand a man pays child support for a child he didnt want

then again i never want children ....
Nope

i don't understand so the man has to pay for child support even if he didn't want the child but the child was his?
Original post by Goaded
id never request/demand a man pays child support for a child he didnt want

then again i never want children ....

wife material
Original post by the bear
an unusual point of view.

PRSOM

I just spurted out a laugh.

Exscuse me dear, what don't you seem too understand?

I actually prefer to be addressed as doe, rather than dear.

I don't understand what you're talking about, basically. Like, the whole thing.
i don't understand so the man has to pay for child support even if he didn't want the child but the child was his?

In UK law yes, but considering how dont pay support its rarely enforced
Are you lot mental?

And who picks up the bill when the baby inevitably needs financial support after daddy's run off and decided to pay no money? Jonny friggin taxpayer.

So jonny taxpayer is basically picking up the bill for men who have sex and can't be arsed with the consequences?

Get in the real world, gents. Actions have consequences. Sometimes sex just happens to lead to babies! Deal. With. It.

SS
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by silverbolt
In UK law yes, but considering how dont pay support its rarely enforced

oh ok so what''s this thread about then?

I guess he consented at the point of conception, and so has to share the responsibility for the child. It wouldn't be a great world if men could say 'well, I wanted you to have an abortion so I'm not going to pay for the child'. Sometimes things come along in life that we didn't expect, but when you're an adult you have to take responsibility for it.
Original post by mscaffrey
I guess he consented at the point of conception, and so has to share the responsibility for the child. It wouldn't be a great world if men could say 'well, I wanted you to have an abortion so I'm not going to pay for the child'. Sometimes things come along in life that we didn't expect, but when you're an adult you have to take responsibility for it.

lol he consented when he put his unprotected dong in her xD

that's pretty stupid, you need to talk about it first with your partner...
Original post by Supersaps
Are you lot mental?

And who picks up the bill when the baby inevitably needs financial support after daddy's run off and decided to pay no money? Jonny friggin taxpayer.

So jonny taxpayer is basically picking up the bill for men who have sex and can't be arsed with the consequences?

Get in the real world, gents. Actions have consequences. Sometimes sex just happens to lead to babies! Deal. With. It.

SS

Oooooh did I hit a nerve?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its called taking responsibility for your actions.

Your partook in the act of getting her pregnant, now be a man and pay the consequences

Quick Reply

Latest