The Student Room Group

Who do you ship together?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by thefatone
haha 3 grade boundaries Pass, Merit and Distinction
Each boundary has a sub-section with 1 being the best, 2 then 3 being the worst in that boundary
you have D1 which is best grade and P3 which is worst(apart from U) D1 and D2 = A* D3 and M1 = A

lol i think philosophy is quite easy the ethics side anyway, since i have a strong opinion on some of them... i find the religion section super difficult. I think i want to do Maths at Uni but i guess i shoulda taken Further maths aswell :/ oh well..
i am currently enjoying philosophy since i can get an opinion if i want(which is never) and i always get a half decent grade in essays which is awesome

Ahhh now that makes sense to me. I was so confused (as you can tell I get confused very easily lol) you're doing amazing then!!! Getting D1 and such! That's really great :tongue:

Damn FM!!! Noooo be glad you didn't! Haha maths at degree level. Why you torturing yourself? Why? Do you believe in God? It must make it easier if you don't? So you can argue more on the seeing is believing debate... If that makes sense. :redface:

Original post by toonervoustotalk

I couldnt care less:h:

Your gif says otherwise :u: you always care about me :biggrin:
Reply 721
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Why mast you do this to me? :cry2:

Okay okay... Don't go overboard with the tears... You and Homeland can sea it through together :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Okay okay... Don't go overboard with the tears... You and Homeland can sea it through together :biggrin:

I really yacht not to start pun wars against you :afraid:
Original post by ZuluK
Your gif says otherwise :u: you always care about me :biggrin:

:colonhash:

:rolleyes:

:noway:

:hand:

:angry:

:erm:

:redface:

:colondollar:

:yes:

:biggrin:

:h:
Original post by ZuluK
Ahhh now that makes sense to me. I was so confused (as you can tell I get confused very easily lol) you're doing amazing then!!! Getting D1 and such! That's really great :tongue:

Damn FM!!! Noooo be glad you didn't! Haha maths at degree level. Why you torturing yourself? Why? Do you believe in God? It must make it easier if you don't? So you can argue more on the seeing is believing debate... If that makes sense. :redface:

Am i????
no i'm agnostic
personally i would be atheist but i have to make sure so i better be careful and say well there is a chance he could and a chance he couldn't so i'll sit on the fence for this one... i think it's just foolish to devote yourself and do good things for God if you just want to gain His attention and reward, that makes you a pathetic fool, but if you had your own morals and decided that this God idea is an ok one and you decided to believe i have no problem with that because you were a good person before you took up the God idea
Reply 725
I really yacht not to start pun wars against you :afraid:

:lol: I'm not trying to be crew but we're steering this thread in the wrong direction... But it's too much fun :biggrin:
Reply 726
:colonhash:

:rolleyes:

:noway:

:hand:

:angry:

:erm:

:redface:

:colondollar:

:yes:

:biggrin:

:h:

👁

❤️

🐓

😉

+

😘

👦🏾

😍
Original post by ZuluK
👁

❤️

🐓

😉

+

😘

👦🏾

😍

The chicken :rofl:

@TheOtherSide Zuluk has stolen one of your family members :mob:
Reply 728
Original post by thefatone
Am i????
no i'm agnostic
personally i would be atheist but i have to make sure so i better be careful and say well there is a chance he could and a chance he couldn't so i'll sit on the fence for this one... i think it's just foolish to devote yourself and do good things for God if you just want to gain His attention and reward, that makes you a pathetic fool, but if you had your own morals and decided that this God idea is an ok one and you decided to believe i have no problem with that because you were a good person before you took up the God idea

Haha it's just cuz I found Maths difficult at Alevel so doing it at degree level sounds like torture to me :colondollar:

Fair enough. That sounds reasonable and logic. I'm Muslim... And the morals I have are based on what I have learnt through school and family, what right and wrong is, before I even understood what religion and God was all about. Morality is embedded in a person before the idea of religion is even thought about. Many don't go around helping others thinking "God will be happy" it's more, "it's the right thing to do"

Does that make sense? Feel free to tell me to shut up if it doesn't 😂😂
Original post by ZuluK
:lol: I'm not trying to be crew but we're steering this thread in the wrong direction... But it's too much fun :biggrin:

I'm kind of harbouring mixed feelings about carrying on with this, though :erm:
Reply 730

Me and you have already decided 🐓 > everything else

And that is TheOtherSide.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Reply 731
I'm kind of harbouring mixed feelings about carrying on with this, though :erm:

I've got you by the hook and don't worry, i won't laugh at your sinking pun game :teehee:

I can't believe you'd do this to my family :cry2:
Original post by ZuluK
Me and you have already decided 🐓 > everything else

And that is TheOtherSide.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yes:colondollar:
Lol

Calls my dog to the rescue :run:
Dog vs chicken
Fight🙈

Obvs chicken will win:h::u:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
I've got you by the hook and don't worry, i won't laugh at your sinking pun game :teehee:

You are reel-y getting on my nerves now :colonhash:
Lol

Dog vs chicken
Fight🙈

If you're asking me to fight, I won't.

I'm a Pacific- er, pacifist :yep:
Reply 736
Lol

Dog vs chicken
Fight🙈

Obvs chicken will win:h::u:

Of courseeeee the chicken will win!!!! But why did you call your dog to the fight? There was no fight? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
If you're asking me to fight, I won't.

I'm a Pacific- er, pacifist :yep:

Ahh :yy: got mad respect for you
Original post by ZuluK
Of courseeeee the chicken will win!!!! But why did you call your dog to the fight? There was no fight? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I wanted drama :ahee:
Reply 738
You are reel-y getting on my nerves now :colonhash:

Let's get @homeland.lsw on board and see what he makes of the puns and tells us who is drowning? :h:
Reply 739
Ahh :yy: got mad respect for you

I wanted drama :ahee:

If you want drama, bring a fox to the fight with a chicken.. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest