The Student Room Group

18 years old and want to go into IB

Hi,

I am most likely going to be study Maths at Warwick next year(depending on whether or not I can meet the offer of course) and I would like to hear any tips or introductory books etc which would help me in the near future when I apply for IB internships. I have been reading finance related journals and the sort for a while, but is there anything else that would really help me?
Original post by Inert1a
Hi,

I am most likely going to be study Maths at Warwick next year(depending on whether or not I can meet the offer of course) and I would like to hear any tips or introductory books etc which would help me in the near future when I apply for IB internships. I have been reading finance related journals and the sort for a while, but is there anything else that would really help me?

Lol these posts are getting super repetitive now, you could have done a search on this forum to find info like this man. I'll hopefully do another write up after exams are over.

But:

Mergers and Inquisitions, the Unofficial Guide to Banking, TargetCareers - Banking, AllAboutFinanceCareers and the Investment Banking Guide by Vault, Wall Street Oasis - FAQ, How to get a spring week

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3734323

Also, get your hands on the 'Investment Banking' book by Rosenbaum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
your one stop shop to ib

monkey business: swinging through the Wall Street jungle (John Rolfe & Peter Troob)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending