The Student Room Group

Let's have a chit chat :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkboyk
Oh no I didnt mean hose main doors to get inside the school premises (you would have to go throw the main reception). But the main doors inside the buildings, which connects each separate departments (if I have a picture I will post it).

Haha I dont think any of us would go to such length. The only crazy thing I've done is show up at school at 6am and stayed till 9pm :tongue:

Yeah you're right lol and so your school is just one massive building? Mine is separated into blocks depending on subjects. Oh my god I feel for you, who made you stay at school for a horrendous amount of time?
Original post by Rhythmical
I am in AS as I fell behind a year but it is going ok but sometimes I do find it tricky and going to university is so scary. What about you?

It is ok but it seems a bit boring. Is it your band by any chance?

Funny enough I actually had to redo AS so I'm also behind a year. I'm doing fine though thanks and I get what you mean when it gets tricky, I feel that too. :smile:
Original post by Rhythmical
Yeah you're right lol and so your school is just one massive building? Mine is separated into blocks depending on subjects. Oh my god I feel for you, who made you stay at school for a horrendous amount of time?

Its kinda like the letter E, but with a few more extra lines, and its curved :tongue:

It was a Christian school, so we had to volunteer for something, so I stayed to help for an open day. I used to come in early for sports (a few others would too) and fitness workout which was a great way to start the day. I cant do that now though,I'd die :laugh:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Maybe I should try someday :innocent:

Cool !! And too bad :/

I am sorry to disappoint I don't know what citi pharma is :lol:

It's the famous pharmacy in Paris! I went recently and spent horrific amounts on Embroylisse and Bioderma. You guys are so lucky!
Original post by Roxy1331
Funny enough I actually had to redo AS so I'm also behind a year. I'm doing fine though thanks and I get what you mean when it gets tricky, I feel that too. :smile:

Aww I feel your pain. I struggle with being friends with the Year 12 but I have made some friends but some people I know from my year fell behind too so I am really lucky. But I was lucky to dodge the AS/A2 year now so I am really happy! What subjects do you do?

Original post by kkboyk
Its kinda like the letter E, but with a few more extra lines, and its curved :tongue:

It was a Christian school, so we had to volunteer for something, so I stayed to help for an open day. I used to come in early for sports (a few others would too) and fitness workout which was a great way to start the day. I cant do that now though,I'd die :laugh :

Haha you have some determination. I bet it felt weird being in school really early. I've been in school late like 9/10pm but it's always felt scary and weird because I feel like I've been locked inside. This is why I never do open days, but then again our school has open evenings as opposed to open days. What's a Christian school like?
Original post by leavingthecity
It's the famous pharmacy in Paris! I went recently and spent horrific amounts on Embroylisse and Bioderma. You guys are so lucky!

Ahhhh I did not realise you were talking about the pharmacy ! Yeah I know it :lol: :lol:
I want to go to Paris again, haven't been in years :frown:
Original post by JBLondon
I want to go to Paris again, haven't been in years :frown:

Went when I was about 4 but can't remember it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Went when I was about 4 but can't remember it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went about 8 years ago, thoroughly enjoyed it. It's crazy really that I live 3 hours away and haven't been more regularly.
I went about 8 years ago, thoroughly enjoyed it. It's crazy really that I live 3 hours away and haven't been more regularly.

3 hours?:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well technically I suppose it's more like 2 and a half :P
Well technically I suppose it's more like 2 and a half :P

I think I live that far away... By plane

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I think I live that far away... By plane

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well the 2 and a half is by train. London - Paris on the Eurostar.

We should organise a TSR field trip to Paris huehue
Well the 2 and a half is by train. London - Paris on the Eurostar.

We should organise a TSR field trip to Paris huehue

But the ferry is where it's at!:tongue:

Oh god, that would be nuts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
But the ferry is where it's at!:tongue:

Oh god, that would be nuts

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have a perfect city guide in @FrenchUnicorn

I've heard it's better to get lost in Paris, because you take the city in more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like fun. Ah man I want to go to Paris this weekend now!

Waiting for youuuu :jive:
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

True :yep: (I can't get lost anymore tho :lol: )
Sounds like fun. Ah man I want to go to Paris this weekend now!

Haha I can't

True :yep: (I can't get lost anymore tho :lol: )

Any idiot can get lost

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhh I did not realise you were talking about the pharmacy ! Yeah I know it :lol: :lol:

I need to plan another trip. It's amazing. So much cheaper than the uk and so much more stuff/higher quality products!

Quick Reply

Latest