The Student Room Group

Getting masturbated over.

Right I have a random question for you all, but i am rather fascinated to hear the responses.

Picture this situation, somebody masturbates over you. You discover this information (doesn't matter how).

How would you feel about it. How do you respond. Do you find it weird, creepy, endearing...etc.

Please be as descriptive as you can. Does your opinion differs if the masturbating individual is of the opposite gender?. Could you mention your gender in the post too if you dont mind, i'm curious as to how the opinion differs between ladies and gents. (And sexual orientation too :smile: )

Thanks in advance

Peace
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Depends on the person, I'd feel a bit creeped out but also be really flattered and it would be an ego boost. But also weird, especially if it was one of my male friends. If it was a girl, I'd be pretty pleased but I'd also be a bit confused.

I'm a guy.
If it was a female - I would be flattered
If it was a male - I would be flattered
I'm female. I would honestly be quite flattered if someone (male or female) thought me attractive enough to be worth masturbating over :redface:
I'd be flattered because it means they want my diddly.
Original post by shamim2k9
Right I have a random question for you all, but i am rather fascinated to hear the responses.

Picture this situation, somebody masturbates over you. You discover this information (doesn't matter how).

How would you feel about it. How do you respond. Do you find it weird, creepy, endearing...etc.

Please be as descriptive as you can. Does your opinion differs if the masturbating individual is of the opposite gender?. Could you mention your gender in the post too if you dont mind, i'm curious as to how the opinion differs between ladies and gents.

Thanks in advance

Peace

my simple response is ok, they can do what they like dude, i don't care fap over me or whatever, it's none of my business....
no why does gender make a difference(not that i'm asexual or gay) should it make a difference?

Original post by Dinasaurus
Depends on the person, I'd feel a bit creeped out but also be really flattered and it would be an ego boost. But also weird, especially if it was one of my male friends. If it was a girl, I'd be pretty pleased but I'd also be a bit confused.

I'm a guy.

me too yay for misleading avatars
Move on with my life :h:
Reply 7
Lol my friend told me he masturbated over this girl we know and I told her- she was creeped out to say the least but she pretends like she doesn't know about it when she talks to him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thefatone
my simple response is ok, they can do what they like dude, i don't care fap over me or whatever, it's none of my business....
no why does gender make a difference(not that i'm asexual or gay) should it make a difference?

me too yay for misleading avatars

I have the male symbol next to my name though, yours is a tad more confusing.
How do you know that is even true?
(PS either way I would be flattered)
Original post by Trapz99
Lol my friend told me he masturbated over this girl we know and I told her- she was creeped out to say the least but she pretends like she doesn't know about it when she talks to him.

I find it more disturbing that you have no loyalty, than that your friend wanked over some lass. Sort it out.
I have the male symbol next to my name though, yours is a tad more confusing.

you just put that in now????
If it was a girl I'd probably bang her, made her dream come true so that's my good deed for the day.
I'd probably offer them my virginity. My body is ready.
:colonhash: no just no
Original post by thefatone
you just put that in now????

No, I've had it since 2012.
I'm a girl, tbh I would find it incredibly disturbing. It would make me feel like some sort of sexual object
No, I've had it since 2012.

oh i just didn't notice....
Original post by shamim2k9

Please be as descriptive as you can. Does your opinion differs if the masturbating individual is of the opposite gender?. Could you mention your gender in the post too if you dont mind, i'm curious as to how the opinion differs between ladies and gents.

Thanks in advance

Peace

I'm a guy, wouldn't care.

Tbh if you're an even moderately attractive female, guys will almost certainly have thought of you while masturbating.
I would be a little concerned I were sat on the train and there was someone staring at me while masturbating.

Quick Reply

Latest