The Student Room Group

Getting masturbated over.

Scroll to see replies

I think in the past I might have said idrc.

Now it would make me sad and I would probably feel violated.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl, tbh I would find it incredibly disturbing. It would make me feel like some sort of sexual object

you made and twisted the thought that way....
BUT It depends on who it is.
BUT in all serious it'd creep me out and I would probably start wearing a black robe and a paper bag over my head like shia lebeouf That way no on can take pictures of me
I'd be flattered either way.
Flattered exception being if they're creepy or I hate them
Original post by Little Popcorns
Flattered exception being if they're creepy or I hate them

I don't really know how you inform somebody you've masturbated over them without it sounding a tad creepy.

Spoiler

Original post by thefatone
you made and twisted the thought that way....

Perhaps, but what other way might you interpret it?
Original post by Trapz99
Lol my friend told me he masturbated over this girl we know and I told her- she was creeped out to say the least but she pretends like she doesn't know about it when she talks to him.

wtf did you do that?
I've been told this a couple of times, and aware of a few guys who's sexual fantasies I am part of. At first I was weirded out, but it's a massive confidence boost and is flattering, I'd rather not know at all if I had the choice but I just act oblivious to it all :smile:
I'd find it creepy and vile; not something I would want to know for sure

I'm female
Flattered and frustrated they didnt come and ride the meat stick
Reply 31
I'm a guy so if it was a girl I would ask for her number.
If I was a girl I would ask for police protection.
Original post by thefatone
oh i just didn't notice....

Open you bloody eyes then
Thanks for the clarification, that has made your opinion worth so much more now.
Reply 34
Original post by DiddyDec
Thanks for the clarification, that has made your opinion worth so much more now.

I asked for gender to see if opinions differ much gender to gender. Any need for the passive aggressiveness?
Reply 35
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:colonhash: no just no

:rofl:
Original post by shamim2k9
I asked for gender to see if opinions differ much gender to gender. Any need for the passive aggressiveness?

There is nothing passive about it.
Original post by WoodyMKC
If it was a girl I'd probably bang her, made her dream come true so that's my good deed for the day.

you are a generous man Woody.

Always ready to serve the community.
I think a serious factor we should consider is age .-.
I would really worry if someone with a significant age difference masturbated over me.
Scenario:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by hezzlington
I don't really know how you inform somebody you've masturbated over them without it sounding a tad creepy.

Spoiler

Think the OP meant if you could find out who had how would you feel rather than if you got tapped on the shoulder and told by someone...

But you can be the exception to the rule bebe :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest