The Student Room Group

Getting masturbated over.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AccountingBabe
I was a webcam model for like 2 years made roughly £6k a month... Was fun.

Ah ok. :biggrin:

Good money.
Original post by DiddyDec
Of course there was no need for it. I don't do things out of need, I do them because I want to.

Well good for you, now you made yourself look a tad silly, didn't you?

Moving back to the original point; why do you think that I'd think my opinion would have been for valid by expressing what gender I am?
Not silly, just a ****.

Because see above.
Reply 103
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1459899098.098279.jpg

Repped.
I was a webcam model for like 2 years made roughly £6k a month... Was fun.

What was your webcam name
Original post by kieran12321LFC
What was your webcam name

Why do you want to know? Lol
Yeah there is a gay market for that... Don't know if the money is as good though.

Hi accountingbabe, a question and you don't have to answer, but being a 'cam' model and essentially exposing yourself/going nude for money, one would argue could be likened to prostitution correct?

Also how does it feel with the majority of your target-audience and sources of your income being either fragile teens struggling with addictions and or rather old people, does it affect your dignity/ self-worth in any way or merely add to it as it reinforces your 'sexuality' and the control you essentially possess over them?
orr it aint a problem long as i geting paiddddd

Again let me reinforce, this is not in anyway a dig at you, I respect you and your profession but just want to know more so forgive me ignorance.
Why do you want to know? Lol

Cause I'm a perverted old man, now tell me :angry:
Cause I'm a perverted old man, now tell me :angry:

Use the free trial on LiveJasmin.... Like 9 free credits I think.
Original post by RugbyFighter
Use the free trial on LiveJasmin.... Like 9 free credits I think.

I'm not arsed about that tbh, I just wanted to check if she was actually fit
Original post by whysoseriousx
wellll thats debatable, 'debatable' i said not saying its disgusting/normal etc.
our interpretation of normal is ultimately subjective/relative, based on our reduction and dependent on the time/place we live in.

Yeah, true.

but aside from that, friend, I am not saying the masturbation is disgusting per se, but that masturbating over someone, without warranting their permission or someone you are not intimate with, then to find out what procured then to be 'flattered' is what I had a problem with. :smile:

Well, you're hardly going to ask someone for permission to masturbate over them, are you? And yeah if you're not intimate with them, that's presumably why you're masturbating while thinking about them, rather than actually have sex with them, lol.

Can confirm.
Hi accountingbabe, a question and you don't have to answer, but being a 'cam' model and essentially exposing yourself/going nude for money, one would argue could be likened to prostitution correct?

Also how does it feel with the majority of your target-audience and sources of your income being either fragile teens struggling with addictions and or rather old people, does it affect your dignity/ self-worth in any way or merely add to it as it reinforces your 'sexuality' and the control you essentially possess over them?

Again let me reinforce, this is not in anyway a dig at you, I respect you and your profession but just want to know more so forgive me ignorance.

Some would liken it to prostitution but I would not. I've done prostitution and it's a whole new world.

As to the young men and old men question... I used to do it for free on omeagle etc... Because I enjoy being watched as I masterbate its my own addiction and as many many men pointed out that I should do it for money I thought **** it and I did. It wasnt about the money but the money did help. I do not feel sorry for them if that's what you mean and no it doesn't reduce my self worth nor dignity.

I'm happy to answer any questions I live my life as an open book.

Interesting questions you have (although it does seem to be a bit on the attacky side), but it diverges from my question a bit

You want to see my face? Lol
Original post by DiddyDec
Can confirm.

I mean, I seen the pic earlier in this chat, but it's just one piece of evidence so I thought she may have googled the pic and put it on here
Reply 116
Original post by Dinasaurus
Depends on the person, I'd feel a bit creeped out but also be really flattered and it would be an ego boost. But also weird, especially if it was one of my male friends. If it was a girl, I'd be pretty pleased but I'd also be a bit confused.

I'm a guy.

why do you have a teenage, underdeveloped girl in your picture? :/ i feel worried. if you find her attractive you may be into little girls :| she looks like a 14 year old.

...and plenty of dirty old men in their 50s and 60s, at the top of their game professionally, with cash to burn.

Don't stereotype too much. Plenty of perfectly normal men do this.

:wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
You want to see my face? Lol

if youre gonna share faces can you do it via private message please. Trying to stick to the topic here dammit.
I mean, I seen the pic earlier in this chat, but it's just one piece of evidence so I thought she may have googled the pic and put it on here

Reverse image search brought up nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest