The Student Room Group

Getting masturbated over.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pri33
shes still a model you moron. Rosie jones, look her up. jesus christ. stop thinking all womens beauty is down to photoshop, a lot of women are actually that stunning. that girl with, or without photoshop is better than accounting bish, in the eyes of most men id say

Can we have a bit more civility please.
Reply 261
Original post by kieran12321LFC
Rosie Jones isn't fit the big nosed mong

but bro, u know urself, rosie jones is still FAR better looking than accountingslut lol. dont lie and say she isnt.
rosies a model, accountingbish couldnt be one if her life depended on it
i think we both know who would look best when they stood next to eachother, in terms of body & face

accountingbish has a totally busted face, looks like an actual jeremy kyle victim
Original post by shamim2k9
Rapscallion.

Sorry, I am well known for derailing threads. I have even had hate threads started about me because of it.

I just can't help it.
Original post by pri33
but bro, u know urself, rosie jones is still FAR better looking than accountingslut lol. dont lie and say she isnt.
i think we both know who would look best when they stood next to eachother, in terms of body & face

accountingbish has a totally busted face, looks like an actual jeremy kyle victim

Hahahahahaha. Rosie Jones is an overrated **** tho
Reply 264
Original post by pri33
shes still a model you moron. Rosie jones, look her up. jesus christ. stop thinking all womens beauty is down to photoshop, a lot of women are actually that stunning. that girl with, or without photoshop is better than accounting bish, in the eyes of most men id say

Well, not in mine.
Original post by AccountingBabe
Don't be shy let's see it... For educational purposes of course.

il snapchat it but not putting it on this site.... :biggrin:
Original post by RugbyFight
il snapchat it but not putting it on this site.... :biggrin:

add me k
(edited 7 years ago)
@AccountingBabe how old are you out of interest?
Original post by pri33

I presume you are a Henry Cavill body double. :rolleyes:
Original post by whysoseriousx
@AccountingBabe how old are you out of interest?

I'm 25 atm
Reply 270
of course accountingslag is pulling a face, but even in terms of the facial aesthetics.. we know shes busted.
Original post by DiddyDec
Sorry, I am well known for derailing threads. I have even had hate threads started about me because of it.

I just can't help it.

ngl its somewhat amusing.
Original post by pri33

You losers who use bodybuilding misc lingo (like bush, cuck etc.) outside the misc are genuinely subhuman filth.
I seriously can't believe that in this day and age someone feels the need to get angry and say mean things because a woman puts a few pictures on a forum lol I don't really care but find it funny that you think you know everything about me by my actions. Beauty is subjective and I am very happy with how I look even if it is very "girl next door".
Reply 274
greasy hair, mad ass clown brows, caked in makeup, no upper lip, wrinkles, loose skin.... god i could go on and point out things ugly about you too lol.
Original post by pri33
of course accountingslag is pulling a face, but even in terms of the facial aesthetics.. we know shes busted.

What does busted even mean lol
Reply 276
I seriously can't believe that in this day and age someone feels the need to get angry and say mean things because a woman puts a few pictures on a forum lol I don't really care but find it funny that you think you know everything about me by my actions. Beauty is subjective and I am very happy with how I look even if it is very "girl next door".

i love the girl next door look. its just that your not pretty. your delusional. i know for a fact none of these guys really think your above average lookswise. your sending them pictures, of course theyll pay attention you slag lol
Original post by pri33
greasy hair, mad ass clown brows, caked in makeup, no upper lip, wrinkles, loose skin.... god i could go on and point out things ugly about you too lol.

Well I would post a non face pulling picture but I don't want people stalking my Facebook lol
Reply 278
What does busted even mean lol

It means you've been to the year 3000. Where not much has changed but they live underwater.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pri33
i love the girl next door look. its just that your not pretty. your delusional. i know for a fact none of these guys really think your above average lookswise. your sending them pictures, of course theyll pay attention you slag lol

Omg you just don't get me lol

Quick Reply

Latest