The Student Room Group

Getting masturbated over.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by Josb
Well, not in mine.

if you find this prettier than the actual models i posted, you should seek help :smile: she has greasy hair, no upper lip, wrinkes, clown ass brows, caked in makeup.... maaaan i could go on.
Reply 281
busted means you look used and abused. you look like a hard done by slag tbh, with average facial features

darling, nobody would stalk your facebook. nobody here thinks your THAT hot lmfao

Original post by AccountingBabe
Well I would post a non face pulling picture but I don't want people stalking my Facebook lol
Original post by pri33
if you find this prettier than the actual models i posted, you should seek help :smile: she has greasy hair, no upper lip, wrinkes, clown ass brows, caked in makeup.... maaaan i could go on.

Please post a picture of yourself so we can point out all your flaws... I honestly don't care but actually appalled and confused as to why you feel the need to attack me? Lol like I'm on here proclaiming I'm the sexiest girl alive umm no.
Reply 283
Omg you just don't get me lol

its nothing to do with getting you or not you dickhead, i dont find you hot. and i dont think the othr guys here really think your that hot either, just get over it. they'll still **** you tho
Original post by pri33
its nothing to do with getting you or not you dickhead, i dont find you hot. and i dont think the othr guys here really think your that hot either, just get over it. they'll still **** you tho

I can't even 😂😂😂
Reply 285
NO i wont because i didnt do that to begin with, like you you attention seeking slag lol. far too much confidence. i love women, all women, and i love confident women when theyve a reason. but you dont. you genuinely remind me of a girl next door whos on the dole and tries makeup on all day and takes "sexy" pictures lmao. you look like you have actual daddy issues

Please post a picture of yourself so we can point out all your flaws... I honestly don't care but actually appalled and confused as to why you feel the need to attack me? Lol like I'm on here proclaiming I'm the sexiest girl alive umm no.
Just got a butt snapchat it 'twas cute 😊
Hi Sham, can you delete this thread?

Original post by shamim2k9
Rapscallion.
Eimzyxo add me k

Done.... My camera skills are rubbish, does not do my arse justice. !!
Original post by pri33

She's a decent-looking woman based on the pic you quoted.

You seem unnecessarily inflammatory and insulting and I can't figure out why. The 'excessive thigh gap' comment shows that you're a troll, though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by pri33
NO i wont because i didnt do that to begin with, like you you attention seeking slag lol. far too much confidence. i love women, all women, and i love confident women when theyve a reason. but you dont. you genuinely remind me of a girl next door whos on the dole and tries makeup on all day and takes "sexy" pictures lmao. you look like you have actual daddy issues

I am very beautiful even if not to your tastes so hop along mate. 😂 acting like your the one true opinion of all men in the world.
Reply 291
id be like

'Tf did u even think about?? My beard?'
Original post by pri33
i dont think you got a great reaction when you posted your face, nor when you posted your ass.
i think the guys seen what a big dirty gap you had! you filthy slut. dont get me wrong, id put it in you, but your still a 6/10 max
and id feel ashamed the next day, but only because of who you are

The thing that bothers me most is that you're only calling me a slut because I'm a girl where as if a man posted a pic showing off his abs you wouldn't call him a slut lol mate you sound like you've been around the block the way you talk so don't try and act like you've got the moral high ground.

Ima still do me tho
Reply 293
I am very beautiful even if not to your tastes so hop along mate. 😂 acting like your the one true opinion of all men in the world.

no im going by the comments here, most men seem to think your "decent" looking but nothing special, which is what i said.
also going by the most common and popular girls guys drool over on facebook, insta, i can see you match nothing of their standards.

now **** off you used, abused slag lol.
Reply 294
are you for real?! i actually love thigh gaps. you could park a truck between her legs :| looks nasty

Original post by dairychocolate
She's a decent-looking woman based on the pic you quoted.

You seem unnecessarily inflammatory and insulting and I can't figure out why. The 'excessive thigh gap' comment shows that you're a troll, though.
Original post by RugbyFight
Done.... My camera skills are rubbish, does not do my arse justice. !!

It looked tasty :P
Reply 296
Original post by pri33
no im going by the comments here, most men seem to think your "decent" looking but nothing special, which is what i said.
also going by the most common and popular girls guys drool over on facebook, insta, i can see you match nothing of their standards.

now **** off you used, abused slag lol.

Are you like 8?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whysoseriousx
Hi Sham, can you delete this thread?

Nah, still hoping to get more responses to the original question.
Reply 298
The thing that bothers me most is that you're only calling me a slut because I'm a girl where as if a man posted a pic showing off his abs you wouldn't call him a slut lol mate you sound like you've been around the block the way you talk so don't try and act like you've got the moral high ground.

Ima still do me tho

u do that :smile: susan boyle could post ass pics on her and get attention, your embarrassing yourself. and id say the same to a fella, its desperate! you clearly need confirmation.
yes, confirmed, your a 5/6 outta 10
It looked tasty :P

That would explain the bite marks i keep finding the morning after work.....

Quick Reply

Latest