The Student Room Group

Getting masturbated over.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
Are you like 8?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's a troll or a 13 year old who just discovered TheRedPill (or both).
Reply 301
Original post by RobML
Are you like 8?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no. she said i didnt speak for most men, and im telling her my reasons as to why i dont think most men would think she was that hot. and i think we all know most of the guys seeing her pictures dont think shes that hot, whatever lmao.
ive a rough idea of the conventional looks a guy likes on a woman, and she isnt matched.
yes everyone has their own tastes, but theres no other way to say she just isnt that good looking
**** i dont know what else you want me to say lolol
hahahahhahahaha hilarious!
Original post by dairychocolate
Original post by pri33
u do that :smile: susan boyle could post ass pics on her and get attention, your embarrassing yourself. and id say the same to a fella, its desperate! you clearly need confirmation.
yes, confirmed, your a 5/6 outta 10

I need no ones confirmation lmao someone asked for a pic I showed one... You want to know why? Because I am comfortable with my self but you don't get that all you think is that I'm attention seeking ummm no if I wanted some male attention id put on my webcam and make money while I'm at it lol FYI I'm neither used nor abused lmfao.
Reply 304
Original post by dairychocolate

ok, im a troll for not finding an average looking bish posting pictures of her daddy issued self on a forum full of guys she doesnt know.... yeaa.. im the troll lol! im telling it straight. i dont believe for a second any of you guys saw her pic and thought she was that hot, and im just telling her it straight up. shes an attention seeking bish lol.
Original post by pri33
no im going by the comments here, most men seem to think your "decent" looking but nothing special, which is what i said.
also going by the most common and popular girls guys drool over on facebook, insta, i can see you match nothing of their standards.

now **** off you used, abused slag lol.

She's not beautiful.

But she is hot. Her attitude has a lot to do with that.

My opinion.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 306
Original post by AccountingBabe
I need no ones confirmation lmao someone asked for a pic I showed one... You want to know why? Because I am comfortable with my self but you don't get that all you think is that I'm attention seeking ummm no if I wanted some male attention id put on my webcam and make money while I'm at it lol FYI I'm neither used nor abused lmfao.

your own value is your nudity, its embarrassing. slide on slag
ya look like a lil tranny!
Reply 307
Original post by stefano865
She's not beautiful.

But she is hot. Her attitude has a lot to do with that.

still, in terms of looks shes very averagly hot. im done now. night :biggrin:
Original post by pri33
still, in terms of looks shes very averagly hot. im done now. night :biggrin:

Bet you still have the photos up on your screen. :wink:
Well this has been interesting. :bl:
Reply 310
Bet you still have the photos up on your screen. :wink:

nah, ive the photos of the good looking chicks tho lol.
Original post by pri33

you're a funny one.
Original post by pri33

Am I fit ?
Original post by RugbyFight

Am I fit ?

😂😂😭👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Am I fit ?

Don't like the boxers. :redface:
Don't like the boxers. :redface:

Yeah most people prefer em off....
IMG_3532.jpg

@AccountingBabe If he doesn't want to look at you maybe he's gay.... so I'm uploading some pics of me for him.
(edited 7 years ago)
Kindly point out that it really makes me uncomfortable and that nothing like that can ever happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
IMG_3532.jpg

@AccountingBabe If he doesn't want to look at you maybe he's gay.... so I'm uploading some pics of me for him.

I don't think it's gay that's the his problem it's more like his penis is too small so berates all normal girls and says he's only interested in model girls who he knows would never touch him and in that way he never has to show a girl his tiny penis ever.

You know?
Reply 319

Am I fit ?

im straight, but i can appreciate your a good looking guy. id say you rank much higher with the ladies than accountingbish does with the guys :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest